ClickME

Its my first video using Windows movie maker which isnt the best by the way so cut me some slack.

I just put together clips from all the stones videos i had on my computer.
It was a good short collection focusing mainly on the early days and Mick Jagger. The volume needs to be synchronized to match and more footage of the rest of the band. I like the Altamount footage. Jagger said he had never been so scared in his life.
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
It's very well done, try to make it flow from one song to the next better, but thats great footage
A point, I think the volume cuts on the last clip? You may want to even it out, if its not just my computer problem.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
yah the clip on my computer is like that im not sure how to even it out. But besides the volume did you like it?
Yes, however, for a second project, an idea:

Find a (popular) song that you really like. Find one live sound version that you like, and keeping that sound, roughly edit over appropriate clips from different live versions.

So maybe, like, Jumpin Jack Flash: use one version for the sound, but three, four, five versions for the different video and alternate them.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out