I can't decide on what pedals to get. I have chosen to get a Dunlop Original Crybaby and an Ibanez Tubescreamer.

I want to buy a distortion pedal and a delay pedal for my Fender Fm 212R. I play pop punk mostly and some Alternative with a Squier Bullet Special with a Gibson Dirty Fingers Humbucker.

I would like to know what distortion and delay pedal to get for my genre so if you can help me choose it would make me have better pedals.

Thanks.
I'd say DS-1 for distortion and DD-6 for Delay.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I reckon the DD-3 would be better for him
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Why do you want a tubescreamer? You don't have a valve amp, they're made for overdriving valve amps, not SS amps.

And the Original Dunlop Crybaby is terrible, get a Vox V847.

Get a Boss DS-1 and a DD-3.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Hey, i'm getting a Maxon OD-9 for a solid-state amp that i use at home. It is a common sterotype that overdrives sound **** on solid-states, i use a Boss OD-2r on my Peavey Bandit at home and it sounds great. Gives a like Incubus Morning-View like light overdrive, i like it. Hell, he's probably a naive noob to pedals, so he likes a Tubescreamer because the guy from Blink probably uses one. HIs choice really. But i agree about the DD-3.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
yer the tubescreamer is a very basic transistor driven distortion that sounds very nasty on it's own but it's extra output and basic, uncoloured clipping is good for getting a bit of extra grunt out of a valve amp, it's not gonna help with your solid state.

Electroharmonix pedals might be interesting to look at or make some valve driven pedals to spruce up your solid state amp a bit?

to be honest, with an amp as transparent as the FM212R i'd just recommend you get a multifx unit, you're not gonna see the potential of single analogue pedal effects with it, and a modeller can solve pretty much all your problems.
Marty