It's alright, a bit choppy though, listen to the original version, there's not always the chords going on in the verses. Guitar sounds a bit thin too, but good cover.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Listening to soul to squeeze as I type sounds nice. The guitar tone is nice although as R_H_C_P said it is a bit thin in places. Chords sound nice. Listening to the solo sounds really nice although as was previously said it sounds a little thin but that's not the end of the world. It all seems to be pretty on time and accurate well done. 8/10. Crit for crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425347
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by R_H_C_P
It's alright, a bit choppy though, listen to the original version, there's not always the chords going on in the verses. Guitar sounds a bit thin too, but good cover.

Yeah I added chords where there weren't any chords since it sounded plain without it. If I add vocals then I might take out the chords where they weren't suppose to be.
^That makes a lot of sense actually, vocals would be nice to hear with that, and there's a few timing issues but they can be sorted out.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Fresh Prince of BelAir.....sounds pretty decent....
Is it just my imagination or is that the chord progression from Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me?
Sig
^ No, you're right. The progression sounds exactly like it.

Fresh Price was pretty cool though. I laughed.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by rockgodtobe
Fresh Prince of BelAir.....sounds pretty decent....
Is it just my imagination or is that the chord progression from Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me?

Yes that's exactly what it is. We plan on making a bunch of songs and just doing the background to other songs with the Fresh Prince lyrics. Basically it's just a joke.