Which is better?

Squier SE100 guitar.

OR

Washburn X Series.

And if you've been playing for almost 3 years, what should you step up to from each one?
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
The Washburn. It was my first guitar, and it still holds up well after a few years of playing.

It's still my go to guitar for my heavier influences... although that will probably change after I get my Hagstrom.

It was a great guitar to learn on and is still decent.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
Washburn X - i got one (X12), kickass guitar. Way better than my school's squier. Good all around.
Squier! Who are you people?!?!
Quote by BrainDamage
did you just refer to the lead singer of Green Day as an ewok?
washburn... squiers are annoying
Got bored left. Got bored where I went away to. Came back.
if you're talking really low end washburn the quality will be about the same as the squier, if your talking about a higher range washburn like an x50 definatly the washburn lol.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
depends on the specific models.

the squier SE can come in a pack. if ur talking about buying a starter pack then dont.

And X series Washburn can mean a few different guitars.

what's ur budget.
what u step up to afterwards, and what u get now, depends on the type of music u play.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I'd say the Washburn, it's better than a Squier
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Quote by tommyt
waits for Tubadude ......

washburn

sorry im late.

washburn FTW, no question should arise there
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Washburn. It will be better than most Squiers.

If you're looking for a second guitar that's mid-priced, I'd suggest the X30. If you want a really good main guitar and have ~$500, go for the X50.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by SmellyHarold
As a former Squier bullet owner (my first guitar before I knew any better) and now a Washburn X50PRO owner, I can honestly say Washburn FTW...

yeah because he's comparing a bullet to an x50.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
depends on the specific models.

the squier SE can come in a pack. if ur talking about buying a starter pack then dont.

And X series Washburn can mean a few different guitars.

what's ur budget.
what u step up to afterwards, and what u get now, depends on the type of music u play.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well I think it depends on what feels better and what type of music you like to play the squier which i would not buy "hint hint" is for softer types of music and what not an dthe washburn will be a metal influence or classic rock!!!