Does anyone know of any neck thru guitars that follow the look/design of a telecaster? I would like to get a new guitar within the next couple of months and was leaning towards a Fender, but I am not a big fan of the bolt on construction. I know most will say that the bolt on neck is not a big deal, but I just don't like how they feel. It is just a personal preference. I am not sure how well I can judge good construction of a bolt on neck either.

Thanks
What don't you like about their feel? Just wondering.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
The bolt on just makes it feel like two seperate pieces to me. Perhaps that is because I started on an acoustic before using a set neck. The bolt on neck is probably something I would eventually get use to, but I figure if I am going to spend over $1k, might as well try and get something that works for me.
ah i knew i'd find it
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Custom-Telecaster-FMT-Electric-Guitar?sku=511262
set neck tele, there you go, the FMT tele
"You are amazed that it is so easy to infect men with the war fever, and you surmise that man has in him an active instinct for hatred and destruction... I entirely agree with you."

--Sigmund Freud in a letter to Albert Einstein

Carvin TL-60 or something like that is a tele shape and its neck thru so yeh what more do you need
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Carvin TL-60 or something like that is a tele shape and its neck thru so yeh what more do you need

x2. Might want to do a pickup swap though if you want a guitar with real bite. Carvins aren't known for their pickup quality.
Hi, I'm Peter
My schecter pt blackjack is telecaster shaped and has a set neck with ultra access (basically identical to neck thru)...

but thats about it, the rest of it is totally different.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Some of the older ESP Eclipse have the telecaster shape, but they are out of production.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
As a TL60 owner I can attest to both previous Carvin quotes. Absolutely a great guitar, pickups are fine for cleans, blues, and classic rock. Right around $1000 brand new but you can find them used for half that.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by Mudder
As a TL60 owner I can attest to both previous Carvin quotes. Absolutely a great guitar, pickups are fine for cleans, blues, and classic rock. Right around $1000 brand new but you can find them used for half that.

sweet had a chance to buy one for $500aud guess i wasnt in the mood for a new guitar cos i would of had snapped up that one straight away