I have only been playing geetar for like 2 days now (i am a drummer..) anyways, in terms of easyness, can you guys list me some songs, i relize there is another thread, but i saw raining blood and angel of death.. way too fast.
walk by pantera, well except for maybe the solo
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
Die, Die My Darling by Metallica...power chords only, very simple. Seasons in the Abyss by Slayer has a nice and slow rhythm. Awesome song too, have fun!
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
all type of metal, i listen to everything (mainly death, but that is a bit extreme for begginer stuff)
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
Some Killswitch Engage riffs are easy. Like the beginning of Take this Oath itll be hard for a beginner but w/e.

he said he likes metal.

seek & destroy (metallica)rythm is easy.
Orgasmatron by Motorhead

Manipulation by Six Feet Under
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls, easy and simple to get started.

If you find it to get a bit too boring try Seek and Destroy.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by SinisterX
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls, easy and simple to get started.

If you find it to get a bit too boring try Seek and Destroy.

Yeah try some Metallica for now. Since you've only been playing for 2 days anything else would probably make your head explode.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
For 2 days, I wouldn't even suggest you to start with songs yet. Start with simple chords and practice for a while with scales too. I suggest Master of Puppets as an easy song to get started with. It's nice and heavy, addictive but really quite simple. And if Angel of Death and Raining Blood are too fast for you, take it slow first and master the speed later.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
Sunn O))) - It Took the Night to Believe

Quite possibly, the single hardest song to ever fuck up.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
man you shouldn't even be playing songs on the second day.Do the chords and scales.
But anyway......you can try-
turn the page-metallica
blood brothers-iron maiden(some people say it is tough but i don't think so.)
master of puppets-metallica
I am saying this as a bassist(i don't play much guitar),so you should be able to do it.
Enter Sandman - metallica.

Yeah learn the chords and scales you will be a heaps better guitarist for doing it.
What the hell is the internet?
^meh, enter sandman solo can be hard for an absolute noob....

for whom the bell tolls is a top choice.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Seasons in the Abyss is a great one for starting off. Nice easy riffs with a fairly slow tempo.
It's ironic how many of the songs mentioned people think were written by Metallica...
For Turn the Page, Bob Seger (or Metallica) are not starting points. If anything, try For Whom the Bell Tolls.

You shouldn't be bothered with songs yet. Learn the blues/chord progressions/simple picking (I think the first thing I ever learnt to pick was Mary Had a Little Lamb).
"If you can't swim, don't jump in the deep end"
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
An amazingly easy song is Fermented Offal Discharge by necrophagist, the solo is the easiest thing ive ever done.....

If you say you like death metal, try the Death song Scream Bloody Gore. Its pretty easy, its just played fast.
Intro and maybe the part afterward of "Master's Apprentice"- Opeth

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by gnr_fan_17
For 2 days, I wouldn't even suggest you to start with songs yet. Start with simple chords and practice for a while with scales too. I suggest Master of Puppets as an easy song to get started with. It's nice and heavy, addictive but really quite simple. And if Angel of Death and Raining Blood are too fast for you, take it slow first and master the speed later.

dude wtf you smoking, a person whos been play 2 days wont be able to play it. if they will the timing will be off and it'll sound like crap.

i say seek and destroy or for whom the bells toll by metallica.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix