Labyrinth
43 43%
The Neverending Story
50 50%
The Dark Crystal
8 8%
Voters: 101.
Page 1 of 2
is labyrinth that thing with the land of stench?

clearly neverending story wins this.
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Tns Ftw.

Call My Name!
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join
ive never seen the labarinth, but dark crystal and neverending story are tied neck and neck with me so i cant vote!
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
The Goonies was the best childhood movie.

::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
the Labyrinth was to much like a boring musical the never ending story rocked it had a giant dog named atreyu in it
Member of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club." PM Blood_Covered to join.

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. put in sig to join

member of the U.G. communist party
Quote by circle692000
the Labyrinth was to much like a boring musical the never ending story rocked it had a giant dog named atreyu in it
atreyu was the indian boy with the horse
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
I've always hated the Never Ending Story (though I do remember one angelicaly hot princess chick...)

The labrynth was pretty annoying too.

I don't know if I've seen Dark Crystal.

I go with the Goonies.
Quote by lEcheloNl
atreyu was the indian boy with the horse

my bad i didnt really care about the movie but i always thought it was the dog oh well indian boy with the horse / big dog almost the samething
Member of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club." PM Blood_Covered to join.

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. put in sig to join

member of the U.G. communist party
Quote by magicninja_
Meh it had no puppetts.

lol, dude your avater makes me laugh.

but yeah, goonies was gay due to lack of puppets.
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join

Hm...she used to seem older when I was a kid...

To those wondering, that's the Childlike Empress from the NeverEnding Story...
^ She's now a dancer.

No, not an exotic dancer. She does choreographical performances with her Troupe. "Soul" type dances that reveal the "inner spirit".

She used to stay predominantly in New York but now I guess her troupe will be touring in Australia.
Quote by willtheworld
That big flying fluffy dog in neverending story ftw

AAAAAAAAAH! I remember that! There was a big turtle too, and a fat library owner!
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
DUDE David Bowie !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
So many happy memories. Goonies was on tv a few days ago and i forgot how good it was. I always remember the tape that had goonies on also had half of Jaws on it. When the ghost ship comes out of the cave it suddenly cuts to Jaws ripping the ****e out of someone... i was still expecting that to happen on the tv version!

Never Ending Story has it though. The first and second were good, the third sucked bottom. Falcor was brilliant , i used to pretend my dog was falcor , happy days
The Dark Crystal was my first "horror-movie" (for me it was^^). Such a great film.
The labryinth is awesome, i still watch that movie, so thats what I voted for, but if goonies was on the poll clearly it would win.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Quote by yawn
I've always hated the Never Ending Story (though I do remember one angelicaly hot princess chick...)

I had a huge crush on her when I was in elementary school. I'm not sure about ever seeing Dark Crystal, but Neverending Story was definitely the best childhood fantasy movie. Legend was good, too. Ahh, Tom Cruise before he was insane...
Hi, I'm Peter
I went with Labryinth. Cause Jennifer Connally was too damn cute!
Seriously, I'm in the band.
NES, obviously. Dark Crysal and Labryrinth were okay, but kind of cheesy and awkward at times. Still worth a watch, though, if you're into those kinds of movies.
Dark crystal beats those other two....neverending story...i have never liked that one....its so gay
The Neverending Story ftw.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by magicninja_
I dunno Labyrinth had David Bowie and yes land of stench.

The Bog of Eternal Stench!!

Lebrynth is awesome, only one i've seen.
Dark Crystal = meh
Labrynth = David Bowie goodness
Neverending Story = Atreyu and Falcor fantasticness

does anyone recall the name bastian gave the emperess at the end? i can't remember....
Page 1 of 2