Well I need to start going to bed early to wake up early but im on a track of staying up until 3 AM and sleeping until 2 PM. What are so ways to go to sleep without using some kind of medicine.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by Dwarf Mothafucka at Sep 6, 2006,
tylenol pretend it isnt medicine
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
spaghetti, just cooked, no sauce, thatll kick in in about an hour.

warm milk

chamomile tea, peppermint tea(i enjoy this tea thats called sleepy time, it has little bears on the box, its pretty good, and make sure to use honey not sugar, but if u only have sugar than make sure its only alittle)
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
count sheep
Member of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club." PM Blood_Covered to join.

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. put in sig to join

member of the U.G. communist party
Stay up for a whole day, then on the next day go to sleep when you should, soon you'll be on schedule. Hope this works for you, it did for me.
pop a valium.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by astrocreep71
Stay up for a whole day, then on the next day go to sleep when you should, soon you'll be on schedule. Hope this works for you, it did for me.

Along with coffee or a cafinated product should help.
Current Rig
Guitar: Jackson DK-1
Amp: Peavey JSX 212
Effects: Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah, ISP Decimator,
MXR 10 Band EQ
Read a book? Or get stoned that always works for me.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
taking a big dump, always does me some good
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
jacking off that helps too
Member of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club." PM Blood_Covered to join.

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. put in sig to join

member of the U.G. communist party
doing heaps and heaps of exercise in that day.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Go to sleep at your normal time, 3 AM and wake up at like 6 AM, and stay up the whole day (or possibly wake up earlier) and go to sleep at a "reasonable" time. That should get you "back on track", I had to do that as well for school...
Used to stay up until like 10 AM because I couldn't sleep >>....
Needless to say, my first day of school was sleepless, followed by passing out when I got home at like 4 PM...

-Wahrheit Lied
I need a sig. :O!
Well I kinda half to fall asleep soon but I can't so I'm trying the warm milk and tea thing
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
what works for me is lying in bed and just relaxing. Don't think at all about trying to fall asleep. Just be happy to lay there with youre eyes closed and be doing nothing.
Warm milk with a dash of vodka or whisky in it.
Then before you go to sleep, whack off. Sexual activity releases some kind of hormone stuff (lots of hormones, but one particularly) that makes you want to sleep.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Go to sleep early even if you're not falling asleep. After a couple of days your body will get the idea and will adjust itslef. Also when you wake make sure the sunlight is coming in to the room, because it effects some sensores in the mody and helps to adjust your biological clock for waking up in the morning
I love reading in the toilet
You'll get back into a rountine sooner od later its just horrible mean time.

The more you think you have to get to sleep early the less likely you are to actually fall asleep!
Member of The Darkness fanclub
I was there for SD's cocksucking forum, August 15th, 2006.
The Cas Fast Foundation - pm draken to join and support cas on his 30 food free days.
^I can remember many sleeples nights due to that
I love reading in the toilet
That's so funny I see that thread right now!
I had the worst night ever today!
I went to bed at like, 12:30 AM, and I havent closed an eye until I think, 4. then woke up half an hour later, then I think I slept around 2 more hours, and got up, it was too hard.

it was a very rough night, I hope I wont have it again.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Lie down in the dark on your bed and listen to quiet, peaceful music, that should get you tired quick.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Whenever I sleep I listen to Q107.1 (For any Canadians), and go to sleep listening to the sweet sound of Pink Floyd.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
i just put on a futurama dvd set the brightness on the tv so its black and just close your eyes and listen, usually after one episode i can turn the tv off and go to sleep.

p.s. i ****ing LOVE futurama
Jesus how old is this thread.... Anyways, you can use anti-nauseant pills, like for motion sickness... They make you drowzy and you can sleep faster.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by Tom Martin
You could... I don't know... just an idea...

Go to bed before 2AM?

Stop speaking blasphemy.
Quote by LittleMan_LittlePenis
Well I need to start going to bed early to wake up early but im on a track of staying up until 3 AM and sleeping until 2 PM. What are so ways to go to sleep without using some kind of medicine.

You sleep for 11 hours a night?!

I go to sleep between 4am - 6am, and wake up 10am - 11am.
i'm not the right person for this, i have insomnia..., sometimes i go to school after staying up al night, it feels terrible,