I have GP5 and I like the feature where you slow it down to help get your speed. However, I can't figure out how to go from .50x or .75x to go back to 1.00 as it jumps from .75x to 1.25x. Am I missing something? I have to close out and go back in to play real time.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
sometimes GP5 gets confused by varying bpm sigs so you ahve to return to the beginning or a bit before the beginning of the riff. pisses me off casue i actually bought the software unlike most of the ppl here, and i expected a pretty flawless product in the 5th version!
Marty
Ghehe , my computer can't even handle GP5 :p atleast with some songs..it goes slow and eventually crashes..but ey my computer is an old piece of crap so ^^
Quote by suicidalmoose
sometimes GP5 gets confused by varying bpm sigs so you ahve to return to the beginning or a bit before the beginning of the riff. pisses me off casue i actually bought the software unlike most of the ppl here, and i expected a pretty flawless product in the 5th version!

I didnt know there was still people who didnt illegal download...thought it was just a myth
yeah, just left click it again, it will return to normal
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Quote by Bob77tambourine
I didnt know there was still people who didnt illegal download...thought it was just a myth

Yeah, apparently there are still people on the planet who aren't cheap f*cking bastards.

The button activates and deactivates the effect .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
lol i buy software that i use a heap, i mean i get updates and eveyrhting so its all good, software that i just fool around on and **** aorund on i can afford to buy because i have a real job and 30 or 40 dollars for something i'm on 2 hours a day isn't bad value imo. guitar pro has doubled my rate of progress, allowed me to compose my own music, and reinforced my knowledge of music theory.
Marty
i also have a problem,, with all my tabs i can slow the tempo down by lowering the bpm, but for the tabs of trivium songs i have i enter a lower bpm and nothing happens i even put it at like 10 to se if it would slow down it just stays at the full bpms all the time wot can i do?