GXR370?? Does any one own this guitar?? its IBANEZ GXR370.....it looks good and i want to know how it plays..
I've tried it before and well, what can i say, its a GIO, nothing special. The pickups is the cheapest pickup that Ibanez produce, the STDs. 22 medium frets w/ GRG1 neck which is .5mm thicker than the Wizard II's. 1st production Edge III trem, which is better than the ILT1 but still remains in the entry level stage. Its an entry version of S-series Ibanez.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
not a bad guitar, and the STD pickups are a cool bragging point. My guitar has STDs!
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i've tried it out and it seems quite alright, the the bridge humbuckers coupled with distortion from a marshall sounds great. but the middle pick up is not quite good in "picking up".
How much issit? you could probably get a better guitar within that range. And do you REALLY need a trem?
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
its about $200-$250....the trem? umm..not so much but it is a good addition.
If you have another $50 i'd highly recommend you getting an RG321MH and if you dont use trem that much, dont get it. The Edge III is a floating bridge a'la Floyd Rose and it'll give you much hassle if you dont know how to set one up.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic