has anyone visted this site and noticed that Jamie Andreas used to be a man and now appears to be a woman? Is it just me?
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
Quote by Roamer721
(S)he's gone through a few changes in the past few years...

yeah no shit. when i first started going on that site he was a guy and then i went back and ................
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
The book is pretty lame, anyway. Who cares
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
The book is pretty lame, anyway. Who cares

ive heard it is ****en good. whats so lame about it
Quote by radiantmoon
ive heard it is ****en good. whats so lame about it

Most of it goes like, "Do as I say or be doomed to teh failz 4evah". It's very inflexible, or at least so it seemed to me. Meh.

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Quote by ar73m
Most of it goes like, "Do as I say or be doomed to teh failz 4evah". It's very inflexible, or at least so it seemed to me. Meh.

thats probaly because you have no dedication to learning the proper way and are very impatient
Last edited by radiantmoon at Jan 20, 2007,
Quote by radiantmoon
thats probaly because you have no dedication to learning the proper way and are very impatient

You're probably right, because there's only one way to learn things properly, and everyone is the same ..