I wish I didn't mess up the one time I had a chance to play it in an audition . Good luck and DON'T PUT TOO MUCH GAIN!
Yeah, I learnt it from Guitar World a while back. You gotta boogie when you play it man, makes it sound better.
Thanks for reading
Yeah i wont put too much gain either, and im gonna boogie too! i got his pups in my guitar but i cant get the same tone as him, the pedal im using through the ****ty school amps gives me a pretty close sound but its not perfect.... I only have like 5 bars to learn and then its perfect... im so nervous haha
film it and postit

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
the key to doing a good job is to have fun. if you look at satch on stage, he's always smiling. go crazy with it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Yeah don't make it seem routine or forced.

Flow like water.

/Bruce Lee
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Good luck
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Quote by apocalypse13
Yeah don't make it seem routine or forced.

Flow like water.

/Bruce Lee

Lol, nice dude.

But anyway, so just get nervous. If your school is like mine, they've never even heard of Satch, so they wont be able to tell if you mess up.
Good Luck!!
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.