Hey guys,

Basically, I'm in Japan at the moment, and today I was looking around the Ochanumizu district, which is pretty much the place to go for all your musical needs: 20+ guitar stores, some multi story, some open 24 hours.

And I spot this really nice looking ibanez, which I'm pretty sure I've seen before in Oz. It's only about 40000 yen, (approx 400 AUD) so I think that's a pretty good bargain, as it sounds good as well, though I may change the pickups later.

Anyway, I wanted to research it, make sure that it was a bargain and all, but I can't remember the model name or exact specs. So I've been up looking for a match and this:

http://tradingpost.sweetwater.com/details.php?TP_ID=6416

is the closest in appearance (the only major difference was that it had a sort of silver semi circle plate below the bridge), though the alleged AW2000 model number seems to be non existent.

So. I was hoping that one of you bright young lads could help me out, model names, resources such as guitarworld.com (pictures aren't working at the moment so that makes it difficult), anything would be great.

Thanks in advance
cmon your an aussie, be proud to be an Aussie and R.I.P Steve Irwin god damnit worst luck in the world
Quote by JorisBlack
yeah it's an Ibanez Artist (or one of the Artist models).
I hope for you that it's made in Japan because that would make it a great deal!

It is made in Japan, picked it up today. Awesome guitar. Recommended for anyone looking for a low-mid range guitar.

Quote by azn_guitarist25
cmon your an aussie, be proud to be an Aussie and R.I.P Steve Irwin god damnit worst luck in the world

Not really the worst luck, he poked animals for a living. One was going to poke back sooner or later.

Still, it is a shame.
Quote by pokescab
It is made in Japan, picked it up today. Awesome guitar. Recommended for anyone looking for a low-mid range guitar.

Not really the worst luck, he poked animals for a living. One was going to poke back sooner or later.

Still, it is a shame.

true but he really wasnt picking a fight with it he was just swimming above it and it felt like it was being attacked so it turned around and swung its tail up
Steve Irwin rules,......... and I'm an Indonesian !!

yeah, he poked around to much............ but he never stabbed any, did he ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
and he did a lot of conservation and charity work.

do you think somebody that takes a chicken bone to africa and waves it in front of a bunch of starving children for some harmless entertainment, and then uses half the money they earn to feed those starving kids deserves to be eaten by another bunch of starving kids?
Marty