Meant to put this up a few days ago but didn't get around to doing it. Really annoyingly iTunes decided to change the bit rate of the audio to 64kbps, which is really quite crap, but hopefully it'll mean more people can have the patience to download and take a listen. However, I do apologise in advance, to both the people who want to listen and the bands.

Took me back quite a few years listening to quite a few of these tracks though, so I enjoyed putting it together.

Tracklisting:

Dillinger Four - Let them eat Thomas Paine
Zero Down - Down this road
Empire State Games - 100 Years of Baseball
Braid - (Strawberry Ann) Switzerland (live)
Wow, Owls! - 1989: The best four years of my life
Bigwig - Boardumb
Ghosts & Vodka - Is that a person?
Mischief Brew - Oh sweet misery
Junction 18 - Granite Street Knife Fight
Mineral - Gloria
Indian Summer - Track 04
Texas is the Reason - Johnny on the spot
Thrice - See you in the shallows
Agent Orange - This is all I need
Mad Caddies - Shut the door
Embrace - Money

Download (Megaupload)

If any bands have a problem with their song being used on this please get in contact with me and I'll sort it out. The aim of this isn't to distribute tracks but hopefully introduce some new fans to the music.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
embrace??? oh man, why did they have to be there?
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
^ You do realise there are/were more than one band named Embrace, right?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
'See you in the shallows' is my favourite Thrice song. The lead line in it is just amazing and pretty much everything is perfect about it (in my opinion).

RateYourMusic
Wow, Owls! are not on Level Plane, they were on Perpetual Motion Machine, although it is the same band you are thinking of (it appears LP do distribute their stuff).

As far as I know there has never been another band named Wow Owls, there have been a few jazz & world bands with slightly similar names but to my knowledge, no. It may just be that you've got your wires crossed somewhere or noticed that this band had split up or something.

RateYourMusic
/\ It could be he's thinking of Owls, or The Owls... What is it with people naming their bands after nocturnal birds.

I'm going to call a band "OMG, A Bat"
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
^ Yeah, most likely.

There's already a selection of bats (The Bat, The Devil Bat and Bat for Lashes), although 'OMG, A Bat' did make me chuckle (to me, to you). Find a new animal to pick on My suggestion would be the Aye Aye

RateYourMusic
Cheers for doing this Andrew, I'll download it now and have a listen.

(P.S, I listened to your stuff from the other thread, it was damn good, but don't you sing? Or do you prefer the post-rock ish stuff?)
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I like to think I can sing, but really I can't, so I don't bother with it. Plus, I can't write lyrics...

RateYourMusic
Some good tracks on there, mainly Thrice, Wow Owls! and TITR. In fact, many of the others I don;t even know so if I have time later I might download that.
6-9-06 confused me, im used to 9-6-06!

anyways im looking forward to the titr song
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Its cool to see Junction 18 are on there, they are from right near my town, the singers uncle was my history teacher last year and he talked about them all the time.
^ I was surprised when looking for their website to find that they were still going. They were one of those bands I accidently picked up on when they released that album and then heard absolutely nothing about, but I always thought the album deserved some kind of recognition, there were some great tracks on it.

RateYourMusic
Do you want me to do another radio?
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up