Going for $350. right now i have a piece of crap 120 dollar guitar and im ready to move on. i found this on ebay. opinions from people experienced in guitar pricing is apreciated.
thanks all

-With its semi-hollow single-cutaway mahogany body and flamed maple top, this modern spin on a vintage-classic looks fantastic and sounds incredible. It features a 3-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard, decked out with pearl and abalone block inlays. A 3-layer creme binding trims the body, neck, headstock, and F-hole, while gold hardware completes its uptown appearance. A Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz pickup set give it tonal versatility. Equipped with a tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece and XJ frets. Controls include tone and volume for each pickup and 3-way switching.

ESP PC-1 Paramount Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Features:

Construction: set neck
Scale: 24-3/4"
Body: mahogany with bookmatched flamed maple top
Neck/Fretboard: 3-piece maple/rosewood
Inlays: pearl and abalone blocks
Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz set
Electronics: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way toggle
Hardware: gold
Bridge: tune-o-matic with stop tailpiece
Binding: triple-layer creme (body, neck, headstock)
Frets: 22 XJ

what do you think?
Being the coolest waiter at a restaurant is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome...
its $609 on musiciansfriend. so, basing on that, its a good buy . but i dont know anything about the guitar itself, srry
yea i saw that it was going for at least 600 on most sites. i was just wondering what experienced guitar players thought. because truthfully i dont know much. im still a novice.

thanks for the help
Being the coolest waiter at a restaurant is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome...
mahog body, duncan pickups, jumbo frets, set neck, as long as it's not beat to hell it's a good buy!
RG550DY

Tone zone bridge
Hs3
Paf neck

RG550CO

D sonic bridge
evo neck

Flextone 2plus
looks kindof cheap. . .

I would advise against it, only because:

1. It's a guitar you (and me ) know nothing about
2. It's ebay. . .

The two by themselves wouldn't bother me, but when both dangers get put together. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
I've played one of them in a shop, PC-1 in black (I think it was a PC-1, but one of the hollow ones anyway) and yeah, I thought it was pretty good. I currently have a Les Paul and it played similar, albeit lighter and more treblier. Good for $350 hehe.

Remember to check feedback
It sounds good to me. I'd go for it as long as it isn't thrashed or anything.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
thanks for the help guys. yea its in mint condish and he has a flawless 200 something rating. so it seems ok. im actually not going to buy it tho now. not because i dont want it but because my moms friend is giving a few guitars so ill stick with those for now.

here is the link if you fellas want to take a look at that guitar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&item=200024422162&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1