Guitar Center's still willing to sell me their Epi Les Paul Jr for the Labor Day price of $70, and I can get my choice of color - is this worth it for a backup, you know, just to have a guitar setup in another room in the house? I mean, I'm excited about the look of it for so cheap, but if the P-90 is going to sound crappy at low-to-mid volumes or anything's going to wear out really quickly, than I'll save the $75 after tax to something else.
you could get a weeping demon!
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Whats the bodywood? If its anything besides agathis or plywood, or a mysterious "hardwood" get it and give'er A pup swap.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Nah, don't get it. It's a crappy guitar that's $100 normally. I'd save the money and get something else.
I've got one. The Epiphone LP Jr. has a humbucker as opposed to the P90 the Gibson models have. Personally, for the money, I think it's decent. However, I wouldn't use it for anything other than bedroom jamming.
hey why don't u get it and swap out that humbucker for a Gibson P-94, P-90 in a humbucker housing, i personally love P-90's
Plywood. Don't get it.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
plywood isnt always bad, paul gilbert got ibanez to make him a guitar out of a crate that was in there office and it doesnt sound bad... but then again he IS paul gilbert and can make pretty much anything sound good haha
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by ScottishAngus
plywood isnt always bad, paul gilbert got ibanez to make him a guitar out of a crate that was in there office and it doesnt sound bad... but then again he IS paul gilbert and can make pretty much anything sound good haha

Agreed paul gilbert is the ****z. But 75 bucks is pretty cheap even for a cheap guitar, I would still either save it towards something else or buy a half-way decent pedal with it.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
wish I'd read this earlier, I got the Epi Jr. for free with an amp on Labor Day at Guitar Center...gave it to my friend to get him started...I probably would've sold it on ebay, could've directed you to it...
If that white/black pickguarded epi LP Junior came with a decent body wood and neck join, aswell as decent tuners, I'd be on it in a flash, its quite attractive to me. As are all one pickup guitars.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
^^ epi doesnt make a white lp jr. its a silver. i thought it was white when i nabbed it off ebay, then found out it was silver, and realized the silver was better. lol
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
Quote by Pedricko
If that white/black pickguarded epi LP Junior came with a decent body wood and neck join, aswell as decent tuners, I'd be on it in a flash, its quite attractive to me. As are all one pickup guitars.

I'm the same way. I'm trying for all I can to get an old baretta.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.