hi im been playing for about 1 year and a bit, and i know some scales and chords etc... but what song do you think that i should learn next?
Hmm, I think that you should learn "Always with me, Always with you" by Joe Satriani. Now this is a very hard song to learn as it is very difficult to get the phrasing absolutely right. What I suggest is just to learn the notes and then play them in whatever rhythm, but in a way that sounds a bit like the original. Most of it isnt too fast and you shouldnt have a problem learning most of it.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by Gitar crazy
hi im been playing for about 1 year and a bit, and i know some scales and chords etc... but what song do you think that i should learn next?

Could you give us a bit more information? What music are you into? What scales have you learned?
I learned about 100 songs of so within the first year or so of playing. Just whatever bands you're into or whatever type of band you want to start...learn alot of songs like that and get techniques from it. It'll give you a good style.
My rig:
Brian Moore i21 w/emg 81 and 85 installed
Peavey XXX Head
Marshall 1960A Cabinet

Pedalboard:
Ernie Ball VP JR VP
Line6 DL4
Boss DD3
Boss TU2
MXR Smart Gate
MXR Phase 90
if you haven't learnt to fingerpick yet i suggest you learn babe i'm gonna leave you - led zeppelin