hey guys, i have an ibanez GSR190 bass...and im looking to get a new amp... i need an amp good for rock, mainly punk like blink 182, sum 41, alkaline trio, stuff like that, any price, preferably under 350...any wattage...also could i play my bass through a guitar amp? cuz ill have to get a better amp for my guitar sooner or later so should i just get a guitar amp? or will my bass **** it up
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
I dunno, you could definately get a decent amp for under 350 . And no, DO NOT use your bass on a guitar amp, because the guitar amp isnt designed to handle all the vibrations like a bass amp is, eventually the amp will blow. bass -->bass amp ~~Guitar-->guitar amp. Never switch them.
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
Quote by RadioHead22
I dunno, you could definately get a decent amp for under 350 . And no, DO NOT use your bass on a guitar amp, because the guitar amp isnt designed to handle all the vibrations like a bass amp is, eventually the amp will blow. bass -->bass amp ~~Guitar-->guitar amp. Never switch them.

Agreed, bass + guitar amp = bad. But i reckon you could get an 80 - 100 watt for under 350 bucks easily man. Make sure you get a nice 12 to 15 inch speaker, those kind of amps give a much smoother, cleaner tone that you may be looking for.
I say Peavey TNT. I hear they are brilliant amps with a good 15" speaker.

Or you could look around for a Laney combo- i got my R5 second hand for £200.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
I say Peavey TNT. I hear they are brilliant amps with a good 15" speaker.

Or you could look around for a Laney combo- i got my R5 second hand for £200.

Laney's are the good stuff man.