my buddy just gave me 'the caitiff choir' a couple days ago and i think its pretty good. somewhat generic but they do have a couple standout tracks. like 'freak gasoline fight accident' and 'naenia' are both really good. so discuss and whatnot.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

I saw them support trivium a long time ago. Well, this time last year. I remember them being quite good. I need to check them out.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
local band for me but yeah, they're alright, nothing spectacular, but enjoyable
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Their old material is ok. I really liked their EP Forever Scorned for some reason.
But apart from that, their new stuff is nu-metal out the wazzoo.
They were good back before they got big almost two years ago or so. Now they just plain suck and are in it for the money.
Quote by xbelieverx
They were good back before they got big almost two years ago or so. Now they just plain suck and are in it for the money.

Money?? In METAL?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
i like them. caitiff choir and forever scorned have some great tracks on them. sirens will be interesting judging by what i've heard from their myspace
They have some tracks that stand out (Maybe 6), but the rest of them kinda get repetative, with the open C palm-mutes, in every single song. They're still alright.
Quote by mh250nt
Money?? In METAL?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's metalcore ffs, of course theres money in it. Look at all the metalcore bands getting paid nowadays.
Yes but how much are they getting paid?
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
new CD is terrible
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Quote by xbelieverx
umm...
Attachments:
stupid1.jpg
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by StuartR
It's metalcore ffs, of course theres money in it. Look at all the metalcore bands getting paid nowadays.

Why don't you go ahead and tell everyone how much they get paid since I'm sure you know. Feel free to go into detail.
Last edited by mh250nt at Sep 12, 2006,
Yea, I'm sure since they're "in it for the money", they're pretty darn rich now.

They really caught my attention with their Ep, and the Caitiff Choir. One of my favorite bands, But I saw them in Lawrence, and they didn't put on the greatest show, i was pretty disappointed.
I am a breathing Time Machine!
Quote by laid_to_waste
Yea, I'm sure since they're "in it for the money", they're pretty darn rich now.

They really caught my attention with their Ep, and the Caitiff Choir. One of my favorite bands, But I saw them in Lawrence, and they didn't put on the greatest show, i was pretty disappointed.

One of my favorites too but I saw some live videos on youtube and the vocals were really bad. I heard some of the new songs and I'm not really liking them so much with his new vocal style.