Another question

Can some of you recommend the Boss GT-8 guitar effect processer? - Have somebody tried it, or do you have it at home?
OMG THERE AWESOME!!!1 well for some people, ive seen it used and hear it and used it myself. For metal sounds its kwl as f**** and thre are some shimering kleens on it. You can even the change the channel using your pick dynamics!!! WOW the thing rocks. I prefer singles mainly tho lol. O n its got a guitar synth that sounds sikko aswell, you'll have to chek it out, too much stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
OMG THERE AWESOME!!!1 well for some people, ive seen it used and hear it and used it myself. For metal sounds its kwl as f**** and thre are some shimering kleens on it. You can even the change the channel using your pick dynamics!!! WOW the thing rocks. I prefer singles mainly tho lol. O n its got a guitar synth that sounds sikko aswell, you'll have to chek it out, too much stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yeah...........what? Wow.

Anyway: You can get some really good sounds out of it, and it's definitely the best FX processor I've tried. I've had it for around two years and I love it, but I am considering getting rid of it now that I have my tube amp.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I have one, and its great. But it is a bit complicated at first. Nothing the instruction manual can't help though, even if it is over 100 pages....
I haven't tried the GT-8, but I have tried it competitors(Line 6 PODxt Live and Vox Tonelab SE). If I were you, I would try them all out into your amp before you buy. I bought the Line 6 and hated the tones I got from it. The effects were great but the models were all fuzz when you turned up the gain. I am now on the Vox Tonelab SE. It is about $50 more than thte GT-8 but it is amazing so far. I have gotten every tone I want out of it so far. It also has 2 expression pedals so that you can control multiple things. Like I said, try them all out. You will like some better than others.
didnt like the gt-8 as it was very hard to figure out and a lot of the stuff is useless.I recomend the podxt.Great sounds,effects,amps,and cab simulation.Ill make some sound clips if you would like.
boss gt-8 is very complicated and sounds best through a power amp or keyboard amp, they don't sound like they should through guitar amps. www.bossgtcentral.com has forums for the boss gt-8 and its great
Quote by RHCP Guitar Guy
I finally found the perfect metal tone!!
Here it is
http://www.box.net/to
Guess what gear I'm using

Quote by OldHairyOne
Oh dear god
You butchered a great solo
I'd guess you're using a stray cat and a rock?

Quote by otherkid
i dub ye the man with nicest finished guitars