This is a song that I worked on one day, i guess you'd call it progressive metal, I'm not real good at labels lol, anways you can check it out at my dmusic or myspace, called "new progressive" something along those lines

www.myspace.com/megaboof

thanks
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
Last edited by Shredzorz at Sep 11, 2006,
Good stuff man! Drums are solid. Killer riffage! Got that classic ol school thrash sound to it.
R.I.P. Dimebag!

BuildTheMusic - Join Up! Acquire The Knowledge.
dude thats fukin sweet. the intro was really good. i didnt like the part starting round 1:17 as much as the other parts but it was still cool. nice solo, keep practising this song and it will be awesome.
Metallideth isn't a good name.. It's more friedman / mustain riff and solo.

Good work!
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by MrSandMan
Metallideth isn't a good name.. It's more friedman / mustain riff and solo.

Good work!

lol i know, i made the name back when i actually liked metallica, about 3 -4 yrs. ago

****, i just realized that the rough one is on dmusic, thats the scrapped one because the drums were annoying, and the solo sloppy, listen to the myspace one.
Hey do you still have that vocal version? I'd like to hear the guy who sounds like Mustain.
"
-Maynard

| |
Wow, awesome riffs dude.They are veeeeery nice.If put some vocals there, damn, it's gonna be awesome.

Just add like one or two more riffs for solo.Awesome job dude.
thanks for the comments guys, i never had a vocal version of this song, but the mustaine guy is on the "metal song" track, you can hear his voice, but as far as vocals go, go to www.myspace.com/ezronrecordingstudio and listen to the first song, its him singing
nice
"
-Maynard

| |