A---X----/---
E---6----/---

e---x----/---
B---8----/---
G---7----/---
D---0----/---
A---x----/---
E---8----/---

I also play these like this: is it the same?

e---8---
B---6---
G---5---
D---0---
A---X---
E---6---

e---10--
B---8----
G---7---
D---0----
A---x---
E---8----

Thnxz
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
Quote by daver869

e---x----/---
B---6----/---
G---5----/---
D---0----/---
A---X----/---
E---6----/---

Your notes are Bb (A#), D, G and B

So you've got an inverted G chord: G Major sharp 9th. The sharp 9th is in the bass.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by daver869

e---x----/---
B---8----/---
G---7----/---
D---0----/---
A---x----/---
E---8----/---

This one is C, D, D, G

You could call it a G sus 4, second inversion (?), though with the C in the bass it could also be a C5 add 9. Your call, bud. Depends on the context (your key and what chords precede and follow it.)

Quote by daver869
I came across 3 chords and i want to know their names:

e---x----/---
B---6----/---
G---5----/---
D---0----/---
A---X----/---
E---6----/---

e---x----/---
B---8----/---
G---7----/---
D---0----/---
A---x----/---
E---8----/---

I also play these like this: is it the same?

e---8---
B---6---
G---5---
D---0---
A---X---
E---6---

e---10--
B---8----
G---7---
D---0----
A---x---
E---8----

Thnxz

The first is just a regular A# chord with an added 9 (a major 2nd but one octave up). So that is A#add9. You might also call it a Dm7 with an augmented 5th as the base (A is the 5th of Dm). So Dm7/5+
The next chord is a Csus2, that is it has two 2nds (Ds) instead of a third in the major triad.

The other chords you listed are the same, but on the second one I would personally not add another D on the little 'e' string since there are already two. It also sounds cool with a '6' on the little e string which makes the chord a C7sus2.
Gear:
Schecter Diamond Series Gryphon
PRS Tremonti SE - silver
Squier Telecaster - black
Line 6 Spyder II 75W
Crybaby 535Q WAH
Quote by daver869

e---8---
B---6---
G---5---
D---0---
A---X---
E---6---

That's A#/Bb, D, C, F, C - I would call it Bb add 9.

Quote by daver869
I came across 3 chords and i want to know their names:

e---10--
B---8----
G---7---
D---0----
A---x---
E---8----

Our notes are C, D, D, G and D (a lot of D there, my friend...)

harmonically it will probably work as a C chord, although with all of that D going on, your sus2 is unusually strong.

Bubonic Chronic, how do you know so much about chord names.
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
^^yeah your right. it's really long. or i could check a chord regocnition site or something.
EMO

Quote by kanguuu
^I didn't mean to learn about chord construction, lol.

But really, with chord generator thingies... as long as the chords are simple, you're fine - but with a lot of voicings you'll have omitted notes and the generator won't pick them up and give you nothing.

It's really best to learn chord construction for the ground up.
^^^^what do u mean?
EMO

Quote by kanguuu
^Learn how to name, build & recognise chords instead of putting them into an online chord look-up dictionary thing.
all of the chords sounds cool, doesn't it?
EMO

Quote by kanguuu
There have been some good suggestions as to what you mghtn call these chords but since they are a little harmonically ambiguous (especially the 2nd chord) it's easier to name them if placed in a context. For example, do you play these chords after each other or do you put them in progressions with similar chords? When it comes to naming chords the key is the starting point really.
my idea is that this would be like an outro for a song, like this:

chord 1.
e---x----/---
B---6----/---
G---5----/---
D---0----/---
A---X----/---
E---6----/---

chord 2.
e---x----/---
B---8----/---
G---7----/---
D---0----/---
A---x----/---
E---8----/---

Chord 1, chord 2 and then one like this which I call Dm:

e---X------
B---10----
G---10----
D---0------
A---X------
E---10----

These can easily be replaced with A#, C, and Dm. I chose these cuz they sound better.
EMO

Quote by kanguuu