Hey,

I'm looking for a new amp. I currently have a Peavey Rage 158 15W amp. Can anyone recommend anything better for bedroom use?

I'm not too interested in amp models or effects, because I will get pedals. However, if the amp has effects that are good enough or close enough to a decent pedal, that would be ok.

Any help?
Well, if you're looking for cleans, then I wouldn't worry about something being too loud. I haven't met a 15 watt solid state amp I really liked.
Hi, I'm Peter
Dirk,

Well, I like some overdrive / distortion, but have a pedal for that. Would this amp still sound ok at a VERY low level w/ a Boss OS2 pedal?
Are you going to use it with normal pedals or a mulit-fx's amp modeling? If you're going to use an amp modeler, a keyboard type amp would work well.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by billru44
Dirk,

Well, I like some overdrive / distortion, but have a pedal for that. Would this amp still sound ok at a VERY low level w/ a Boss OS2 pedal?

Yes. It would sound fine.
blues junior=sweet or the AC15 or theres the palamino with CLASS A tubes<3
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Fender Vibro-Champ. Tiny little guy that uses only 5 watts but it's pure class-A tube power. Fantastic tone for such a little guy.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
I second the AC15 and blues jr. If you just want clean tones, you dont have to worry about anything being to loud. The blues jr. takes effects really well, too.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
What frickin budget?

For cheap, Epi valve jr.
For not cheap but excellent, Dr Z Carmen Ghia.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.