Hey i'm from BC Canda also (Victoria). Ya so far your song sounds really good. Can't wait to hear the rest.
Haha sweet man, I live right near the ferry terminal in Delta. Thanks for the crit, Ill definately post it all when im done, which will hopefully be soon cus right now i hate how i ended it...
sounds like something that would be on megadeth's killing is my business, very thrashy, I don't know if i liked how you jumped into the chunky powerchord part the volume increased a lot right at the end, but as for starters i think this is cool, if i were you, it would be cool to have a few measures of the crazy lead mixed with the powerchords, then do some measures with just the powerchords and vocals as a verse, i dunno, sounds cool though, nice, check mine out if you would

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428737
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
ya i know i should have redone that part, i think im going to make a new recording of it.

o ya, your songs sweet dude
Sounded tight.. not too crazy about the tone.. too old school.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
I had to play it on my beater guitar cus my other ones tuned to C right now hahah, that has something to do with the tone. personally i kinda like it but thanks for the input

Beater Guitar
| |
| |
| |
| |
\/
Attachments:
guitar1.jpg
That guitar looks fun to play. LoL- Does Metal still play in E? J/k'ing
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
It was fun to make, and its definately fun to play haha. I like every tuning practically, each one opens different doors and allows you to create more diverse music. Im making another new guitar and will probably buy one in the future so that I can easily switch up tunings for different songs (right now im limited to 2).
yes it does... I play in C. maybe cuz i'm a dimebag fan... but I love the tone.

I tried A for type0 stuff... but just didnt feel it.

..and drop tune feels limited to me. so C is my personal fav.

Nice job on the guitar btw
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
Same here dude, my favourites probably C (and im a dimebag fan!) I really want to get a 7 string guitar though, having a low B would be fukin killer. Next guitar I buy will be a 7string for sure.