Any remended guitar, I've been playing for a year now and I'm able to play canon rock with jerryc turn on.

Thanks in Advance
TELECASTERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enough said.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

no never buy an epiphone over gibson. its like buying a toyota over a lexus. same models, same producers, but different quality.

maybe a fender telecaster or stratocaster
Quote by Mad Marius
No, I saw them on that documentary, Jurassic Park. They walked around and ate electric fences and people.
more than a standard. you are looking at a 1500 to 2000 price range
Quote by Mad Marius
No, I saw them on that documentary, Jurassic Park. They walked around and ate electric fences and people.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
i have an Epi les paul standard, and im in love with it, but it doesnt have good fret access so maybe that isnt for you....
ibanez or jackson (good lucking finding a jackson in your price range) will be good though
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Washburn Idol Series, WI64. I would probably go with either the Satin black/bronze hardware or the transparent green DL series.

I tried out the Satin black with bronze hardware yesterday and I can honestly say it's the best electric I've ever played (this list includes most of the mentioned before me).
i have a fender deluxe players strat, and i really like it, but i like my epiphone les paul black beauty better. try some out and see what you prefer.
While I'm a tele kinda guy, you cant really say which guitar you should buy like that. Go to a decent dealer and try as many as you can. Its about what feels good for you and suits what you want to do with it. Everyone will have a personal preference, you just gotta find yours!
Save $50 and get a Schecter Hellraiser for $650.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
i recently got a schecter diamond series s-1 for $500 and i am really pleased with it, it plays nice, it has pretty good pickups and sweet ass inlays haha
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn
Last edited by 4_string_fury at Sep 6, 2006,