My local guitar center carries only a Schecter c1-plus. But I am interested in getting a Hellraiser from MF. Can anyone tell me how different each guitar feels when compared to the other?

I mean, I dont want how they sound, because each have different pups on them. but things like the neck is fatter, the guitar is heavier ... things like that.

thanks!

Grrr:
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1936 Lead 2x12 Cab
'06 Jackson SLSMG
Dean Hardtail Select
ISP Decimator
Planet waves tuner
Weber Mini Mass
Ibanez Delay & Chorus

time is like a fuse; short and burning fast -- James Hetfield
they are pretty much identical outside of looks and pickups...personally, the hellraiser feels better to me
Go get your shovel.
I love my Hellraiser with a passion. The neck feels better to me than the other Schecters. Personally, I'd say go with the Hellraiser. Have your Guitar Center order it.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
neck feels the same as my C-1 Elite, but the Hellraiser felt a bit heavier, but that's not a bad thing at all, still lighter than a LP , i like solid feeling guitars anyway
Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love my Hellraiser with a passion. The neck feels better to me than the other Schecters. Personally, I'd say go with the Hellraiser. Have your Guitar Center order it.

Having GC order it is a great idea. Do you know how that ordering works? Like, if I dont like it after I order it, can i return it and get all my money back? I know how MF works. If I dont like it and return it, I would just have to pay for shipping.

So far thanks to all of your comments, Hellraiser seems a good buy and the better option.

Grrr:
Peavey 5150 head
'06 Jackson SLSMG
Dean Hardtail Select
ISP Decimator
Planet waves tuner
Weber Mini Mass
Ibanez Delay & Chorus

i tried a c-1 plus and a hellraiser last week and the only problem i had with the plus was tht the bindings didnt really look tht nice and it kind of came across as cheap(although it isnt) - otherwise they r identical
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
if you wanted to really cool,. like really superhero cool, you would get the avenger hellraiser...but if you wanna stick with the regular body, go with the C-1
Go get your shovel.
Also, how is the upper-fret access?? Is it easy playing up till the 24th fret ?

Grrr:
Peavey 5150 head
'06 Jackson SLSMG
Dean Hardtail Select
ISP Decimator
Planet waves tuner
Weber Mini Mass
Ibanez Delay & Chorus

Hell yeah man, get the Hellraiser. The looks murder the C-1 Plus. Don't get me wrong, they are both nice guitars, but that's just my opinion.