i believe in the OD before the wah wah and the distortion after i dunno why i do that but the OD makes it stick out better than the distortion, then i put the distortion after so it gives it a very suddle wah that i use in like heavey jams and songs of sorts
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
I prefer anything after the wah pedal, Wah pedals prefer unaffected signals from your guitar.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
Is this a question or a statement? If its a statement then why did you put question? And if it is a question really if you like what you hear, just go with it.
No matter WHAT dunlop says about Jimi's rig, the distortion sounds much better after the wah.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
it was a question asking my fellow ug forum people... ive heard alotta like different answers on this question just wondering what you guys prefer
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Quote by gwitersnamps
No matter WHAT dunlop says about Jimi's rig, the distortion sounds much better after the wah.

yes but the wah sounds like crap before the distortion
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I have my wah 1st in my chain, then 2 Od's, then distortion, I like it best that way.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^^^^^to gwitersnamps, if you watch jimi's live concerts you'll see that he had the wah wah pedal first, then fuzz face, and then octavia/octave pedal. But i agree with you, the distortion does sound better after the wah.