Page 1 of 6
Anyone else think That Jack Bruce and Clapton were Great Lyricists while in CREAM, Jack post-Cream too But, eh? Tales of Brave Ulysses and We're Going Wrong."
Quote by Frank Zappa
Interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
FZ: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"

92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music post
doesa anyone not like Cream?

Cream = fucking amazing.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
What about Ginger ****ing Baker!!!!! They were all "cream" of the crop, hence the name. And as amazing as Clapton is, I think Bruce upstaged him at times.
Quote by Frank Zappa

92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music post
Cream is pretty cool. Not really big into their stuff, but I have their 2005 reunion concert on DVD and it's pretty cool.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
they are ****ing amazing. i'm really obsessed with them currently. i'm pretty pissed that i haven't seen Goodbye or Live Cream Vol.1 at Best Buy yet
they are an awesome band and disraeli gears is the best album.
I just got live at royal albert hall in london and it is so ****ing good.
Rush=best band ever

MY ALBUMS

randy rhoads=god
Cream ruled, rules, and always will rule.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
I was at Borders just a couple days ago and they had a big on sale rack of cd's. They had two Cream cd's that I bought and they're just amazing. I've had their reunion dvd for a while and to get their studio stuff and one live cd (BBC recordings) for really cheap was just greaet. They have an amazing sound, so powerful for only a 3 piece band. Definitley one of my favorites.
Cream sucks, noone likes Cream... Of course people here like Cream!! Amazing band with 3 of the most talented at their respective instruments.
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
I Think u people are missing my message u just read the Title not the article, I don't see why Jack not so much Clapton, isn't seen as an amazing Lyricists
Quote by Frank Zappa

Quote by Johnsonville
I Think u people are missing my message u just read the Title not the article
well...the title did say "Anyone like Cream?"
Quote by Thefallofman
Cream kick mighty mighty ass. Is brea liom Those Were The Days.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Is there a Cream club????
~~~Founder of the Hendrix Club~~~
PM me to join
Member #2 of the Cream club
Quote by Johnsonville
I Think u people are missing my message u just read the Title not the article, I don't see why Jack not so much Clapton, isn't seen as an amazing Lyricists

What's so great about the lyrics. Most of their best songs were written by a beatnick poet called Pete Brown who just wrote absurdist lyrics.
Quote by Johnsonville

actually clapton didn't have much of a hand in songwrting.

it was mostly jack bruce and pete brown.

p.s. i am now starting a "everyone likes cream" club. pm me to join
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
cream is the best power trio of all time, their live performances were amazing, even though all they did on stage was stand around and play, they played better than almost anyone./ Ginger Baker is an awesome jazz drummer and according to my dad, clapton and bruce would take a break and let him play for a good 20 or 30 minutes, it just proves hjow good he is when he could still do that at their reunion concert.
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
i couldn't find a cream thread, so here you go. worlds first supergroup

Eric Clapton
Jack Bruce
Ginger Baker
Quote by Mad Marius
No, I saw them on that documentary, Jurassic Park. They walked around and ate electric fences and people.
I've always been dissapointed in how little jazz stuff they did, i mean there are two jazz musicans and only one bluesman, but they still did a lot more blues and absolutely no jazz.

They are still amazing
Their version of Crossroads blew me away.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
there great, one of my favorite bands, and i too would have liked to hear some jazz from the band, maybe stones, cant ya hear me knockin-ish?
on a side note the cream mini lps are coming out on sep,27 http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/music/c_sleeve/rock/list.html?id=cdj_060927_cream so you better pick them up within 2 months of the release or they will be selling on ebay for well over 50 bucks. (there 20 bucks before they sell out)
Bishop of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Cream is one of the greatest bands ever!!
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
I like Cream. Quite a lot actually.
Quote by Thefallofman
huge cream fan here. the defianition of 'power trio'. clapton, baker, bruce...wow, what an amazing assembly of musicians. i was lucky enough to see their reunion in new york last year. i was a little dissapointed, clapton seemed like he didnt want to jam as much as jack bruce tried. even so, it was an amazing show. the Badge was incredible.