So solo from a Megadeth song would you says is a step above Sweating Bullets. And by "Step" I mean a bit of challenge but still within reason. I've been thinking about trying Five Magics, what that be good? And I don't wanna sound like a close minded metalhead it's just that I find I can learn songs better if i really listen to the alot. Thanks
Take no prisoners. The songs that megadeth did before Marty Friedman joined have solos that are easier than alot of the friedman solos.
Quote by ferretman
Take no prisoners. The songs that megadeth did before Marty Friedman joined have solos that are easier than alot of the friedman solos.

Dude, "Take No Prisoners" is an incredibly hard song. Technically, it's simple, but to play it at the speed Dave Mustaine does is near impossible.

Why is everybody saying that "Tornado of Souls" is so hard? I learned it in a day. I didn't find anything other than the main riff that hard. I can't play the solo, but the intro, verse, and chorus should be pretty easy to learn if you can play "Sweating Bullets". It's actually easier to play than it looks on paper.