ok, i just got the line 6 ux2 to record onto my comp. i already have audicity, and know how to use it( i think), but i am having 2 major issues with it. 1, i know the computer is getting my signal, but i cant hear anything. and dont say i didnt try everything like turning it up, i did, and i tried getting help for line 6, but to no avail. second, how do i record with it?? even if i cant hear myself, i can hear the recordings when i make them, but i just cant figure it out to take it from the gearbox to record with audicity or ableton. any help is greatly appriciated, and thanks alot.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Open up Gearbox or Guitarport. Whichever program came with it. Then use ableton Live lite which should have come with it to record. To listen while recording, you must use headphones or connect it to the sound card. Read the manual. It will help.
I just plug pedal into my computers Line in jack. Works a treat for me but thats only if your comp has a line in jack rather than just a mic jack, which i have to use for my laptop and no i cant hear what im recording on that lol

EDIT: oh yea and i just use audacity nothing else cos i simply dont know how to use anything else lol
i would love to read the manual, but it doesnt have on, and i still cant do it. i cant seem to record with either, i dont know how to import it from gearbox right to ableton
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!