Know of any really good online radion stations that focus on thrash, death, black metal and stick with playin it? I already found Sraydio which comes from Sweden but I noticed they play some crap everyonce and a while.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Pandora does a good job most of the time.

Never been to blackmetal though, I need to check that out.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Can someone give me a us Zip code so i can join Pandora, i live in the uk and it wont let me put that in, So.....
I had netscape radio for a while and it had some good stations: Black, Death, Thrash, Doom, Prog, if i remeber correctly. And it had a seperate one for metalcore so it wasn't mixed in with everything else.
just listen to music on myspace. I'm listening to a pretty wicked band lately called gristlegrinder.
Quote by Cjb Scotland
Can someone give me a us Zip code so i can join Pandora, i live in the uk and it wont let me put that in, So.....

90210, I think 55555 works too.

Blah to browser based radio, the best shoutcast stations are Darksoul7, and (already mentioned I know) Death.fm and Roth Metal