Originally Posted by NoneMoreBlack

Play die die My Darling. Or Last Caress. Then girls will swoon to you.

^^ why not add "so what" to the mix of the most profane Metallica songs?

How Many of you thought that these songs were actually Metallica songs?

BTW. They're Misfits songs.
no one thought that but you... its obviously misfits , even people that dont listen to them know those songs like me
I know there Misfits songs. I'm talking of all the people in these forums that beleive that they're metallica songs. I love the misfits.
Anybody with half a brain would know this.

And the only reason people think they're Metallica songs is because more people have heard the Metallica versions. Not that I have anything against the Misfits, and I don't like Metallica, but Metallica is about a hundred times more popular than the Misfits.
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.
Quote by wolfmother256
y'all better shut up about the misfits they are sick!!

Nobody is making fun of the misfits you twat. Grow a brain. Just because Metallica has sold out to the lowest common metal denominator and become more popular doesn't mean I'm saying the Misfits suck.
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
Quote by Oneordinarylife
Anybody with half a brain would know this.

And the only reason people think they're Metallica songs is because more people have heard the Metallica versions. Not that I have anything against the Misfits, and I don't like Metallica, but Metallica is about a hundred times more popular than the Misfits.

I didn't know Metallica covered Misfits songs. That seems kind of odd.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I didn't know Metallica covered Misfits songs. That seems kind of odd.

Eh, they make louder versions. Die Die my Darling and So What? are on their Garage Inc. album, which is all covers. One that you might've heard is their cover of Bob Seger's Turn the Page.

And by louder I mean more grating.
Quote by Ellron

Quote by unplugtheradio
The other Misfits song they did on that album was Green Hell. If memory serves me right. I sw a video of the newest Metallica song to come out, and it actually sounds alot like they were covering a Misfits song. Just not as cool. Same drum style, simple guitar parts. Similar vocal style.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.