I'm going to go for a Mesa, I've played a few but there are still a couple I haven't played.
If you want a Led Zep sound then why are you going Mesa? Didn't they use Marshalls?
I think youd be better with a Marshall or something.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
marshall and vox
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Yeah, a JCM800/plexi will work, or an AC30 w/ a fuzz (tonebender!). A mesa is probably not your best bet for zep sounds, although if you MUST have one a Mark IV would be about the closest.
You should probably get a tonebender no matter what amp you decide on, it really nails the fuzzy LZ sound.
^That's not what it's supposed to do, is it?
Hope your amp gets better soon.
Quote by Roc8995
^That's not what it's supposed to do, is it?
Hope your amp gets better soon.

I hate myself.
Quote by Supern00b
I hate myself.

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Aren't the Marshalls enormous? The Mesa F-50----F-30 are small. Does Marshall make a combo that size? Please don't tell me to get the MG series, I had the 100 and it was awful.
marhsall JCM 800/900 combos are around.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
And you could always get a Marshall head and then a 2x12 cab. Then it won't be enormous.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
If you insist on getting a Boogie, I would get a Mark III or Mark IV (because of the graphic EQ - shapes the tone a lot more than the bass/mid/treble knobs) and replace all the power tubes with EL34s.
Hi, I'm Peter