Well you've seen these threads a million times but my situation is different. See I got excited bout getting a guitar cause when i was out of town i kept playing an acoustic as i got back here, i went to this area that had like 5-7 shops that sell all kinds of instruments. Bought me an electric and amp. See thats the thing, i keep doing this mistake where i dont research what i need to buy, i always think i know it all. Turns out those guitars are those cheap ones manufactured in east asia, you know those fake ones. Name of the guitar is Prince stc-34(yes pretty crappy i know). Im not so sure bout the amp though, its Red Shadow R156. What hurts the most is they cost as much as the yahama one that i liked. Oh well, thats the price of thinking you know it all. I dont think i can afford a new guitar/amp for awhile now but id like to know what should i invest in next, a new guitar or a new amp.
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
Amp = 85-95% of your tone.
Who's dumber?
The cat that plays with a piece of string for 30 minutes,
Or the guy who dangles the string for 30 minutes?
yes, although thats true, perhaps my amp isnt THAT bad while my guitar is horrible, so getting a new guitar would be more effective?

Thanks btw =)
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please