Hi all, I have a VOX wah-wah model V847, and I just can't figure out why I'm getting radio signals off of it. Is there a certain ground or something that is messed up? I haven't really been playing with it because of this problem and I gotta fix it cuz I love the damn thing when it is actually working right. Thanks in advanced.
My Music
[thread="475365"]My Fender Strat[/thread]
Starter of the Caught my Guitar on Fire club.
some wahs just do that. I don't know of a way to fix it, unfortunately. Move to a different room if you can, that sometimes works. Other than that- you're SOL.
Yea, sounds like a loose ground or something like that. If i were you, i'd open the pedal up and make sure everything is soldered properly.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I have opened it up, matter of fact its sitting here all apart ha ha. I'm checkin all the wires and stuff and it looks fine. It don't sound fine though. Also if the wire gets tapped when in the pedal it will start freakin out like screaming and ****, I know it isn't the wire though, I've tried other ones, I think its something with the things actually holding the wire jack.
My Music
I fixed it somehow, I just took it all apart then put it back together and its good now.
My Music