Hey does anyone know how Cladio Sanchez of coheed and cambria sings into his pickups and get a sound? I tried but all i get is a clicking noise
One among the Fence
gibson pickups work definetly
put my headphones on his pickups and it came out the amp
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Just sing into them? Bring your guitar closer to your mouth. I'm serious, I scream into my pickups all the time. I dunno if it works with actives though?
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Well im using both a micheal kelly patriot pheonix and a starter kit epiphone
One among the Fence
turn your volume up on the amp
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

I've seen him do it in a live video. He has his classic gibson explorer. But, I can also do it with mine. I like to turn my delay on and sing through the amp. sounds sweet.
My rig:
Brian Moore i21 w/emg 81 and 85 installed
Peavey XXX Head
Marshall 1960A Cabinet

Pedalboard:
Ernie Ball VP JR VP
Line6 DL4
Boss DD3
Boss TU2
MXR Smart Gate
MXR Phase 90
I put the strings up against my throat.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I ****ing love when he does that!

I've never tried singing into my pickups but beatboxing is definitely cool, especially with distortion on.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I answered my phone on speakerphone one time when my band was playing, and I could hear my mom coming out of the amp. We turned it up, and it was clear as a bell. We tried to write this weird little piece around messages that we would leave on my phone and then place it across the pickups. It was too hard to control whether or not I'd get a signal or the delay between messages, but it was a cool idea.
Quote by Roll251
I answered my phone on speakerphone one time when my band was playing, and I could hear my mom coming out of the amp. We turned it up, and it was clear as a bell. We tried to write this weird little piece around messages that we would leave on my phone and then place it across the pickups. It was too hard to control whether or not I'd get a signal or the delay between messages, but it was a cool idea.

yeah isnt that weird?
probally some weird pickup phone reason.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Whenever my phone rings near my rig all i hear is an ungodly, annoying beeping.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬