What are some good song to learn to play and sing on(or SCREAM!!!)

yea what are some fairly easy songs to learn to play and sing at the same time on?
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

knockin on heavens door is a good song to start with, same with keep on rockin in the free world. not high octaves for vocals, nor are they hard guitar parts. however if you're more of a classical styled gutiarist, i suggest blackbird by the beatles. and if you're into the whole emo screamo thing, the fiction we live or chloroform perfueme by from autumn to ashes is good for beginners too.
better_than_you wrote:

"UH OH! They are MAIN STREAM!! Well I gotta throw all their cds out the window and burn all my shirts. damn."

you people are ridiculous. you people are the sell outs.
well i posted this in the metal thread so im obviously into metal like pantera, trivium, children of bodom, metallica, anyhting fukkin heavy basicly. i prefer screaming vocals(although i have yet to learn how to scream)
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Last edited by ac/dc_freak91 at Sep 6, 2006,
I'd also recommend Choloform Perfume.
Try some Atreyu, too, their songs aren't too hard, and there is both screaming and singing.
I'd recommend At Least I Know I'm A Sinner, that's my personal favorite by them. Probably because of Mr. Death by Stereo himself.

Then again, both those bands aren't really metal, more metalcore.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth comes to mind...
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
Tornado of Souls - Megadeth is an easy one to play and sing at the same time.
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

demon of the fall by opeth is really fun to play and growl/scream along too
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Quote by douchebag #1
knockin on heavens door is a good song to start with, same with keep on rockin in the free world. not high octaves for vocals, nor are they hard guitar parts. however if you're more of a classical styled gutiarist, i suggest blackbird by the beatles. and if you're into the whole emo screamo thing, the fiction we live or chloroform perfueme by from autumn to ashes is good for beginners too.

Quote by douchebag #2
aneurysm - nirvana

Quote by douchbag NUMBER THREE
well i posted this in the metal thread so im obviously into metal like pantera, trivium, children of bodom, metallica, anyhting fukkin heavy basicly. i prefer screaming vocals(although i have yet to learn how to scream)

hah
lol. i totally ****ed up my music assessment

try some Bodom if you like the band... Bed of Razors isnt too hard...
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]