reasons

doesn't suck as bad
2x12 instead of 2x10
not an L6 spider
did i mention it doesn't suck?

problem is that auction is for pickup only, unless you plan i taking a trip to CA for a 250 dollar amp, you ain't getting that one.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Why don't you want recommendations of other amps? Despite what you may think, alot of the people want to help you. In my opinion both are worse.
well if your looking for this type of 100watt solid state amps they are both good. i think the line 6 is more popular and probably will be more diverse for styles you might like. but the peavey is also good. i have never played one myself but ive heard them before and they sound pretty good. distortion is usually pretty good. the line 6 is a really good amp too though. it has a lot of built in fx but no footswitch i believe. you get some really good sounds out of it. but i dunno which one is better, because it depends on your style, the peavey is probly better set for heavier stuff. but if your looking to buy, its really up to which one you like better overall:sound, fx, looks, features, etc.
[B]Member of the Orange Revolution Club. Buy an Orange to join.
Member #16 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
My opinion, i'd snag the spider, go ahead FLAME away, i dont care... but thats what i would get. I like my amp, i played the peavey transtube supreme head, dissappointed, not too well in high gain, feed's back easily as well. I would also look at a cube 60... its only 345, nice amp.
but to tell you the truth, theyr both lower end amps so uuhh you could probly get something better for the money youd be spending
[B]Member of the Orange Revolution Club. Buy an Orange to join.
Member #16 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
^Roland Cube pwns Spyders...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
oh ok, because i dont wanna get into tube amps just yet because i heard theyre a pain in the ass but the peavey looks nice with all the stuff it has in it.. ( im not gonna drive there, im gonna get if off another auction)
^Prove me they're a pain in the ass.

I'd get a Vox AD50VT or a Roland Cube 60.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Over the two I would get the spider. It does high gain much better. My buddy has a 112 trans tube and my old spider2 creamed his amp. Everbody hates them, but they are not that bad. The transtube might do classic rock a little better however. You should also look into a peavey valveking combo, its tube and it's not much more expensive than these amps. In all honesty for the amount that you want to spend, don't expect to have the most amazing tone in the world, but if you want a really loud practice and beginners amp go with the spider. If you get the spider I highly recomend that you purchase the FBV shortboard, it will give you a ton more versatillity with the amp. I'm actually selling one if you're interested.(PM for details)
CLICK HERE to see my rig
Mesa Dual Rectifier
4x12 Recto Standard
H&K 1x12 Switchblade
Flextone 3 XL
PRS Custom 22 Ten Top
ESP EC-1000
Shecter Gryphon w/ Emg 85/81
Ibanez AEF37
EHX small clone/ holy grail
BBE Sonic maximizer
Boss DD6