Just found this Tech Death Band. Vocals are light, but the playing is br00tal as fuck.

Check em out.

http://www.myspace.com/anomalousmetal
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Not a big fan of the vocals, but damn the guitar kicks ass....
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
Anomalous is a greek word and it means pervert.

good band though. but the name is stupid.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
a‧nom‧a‧lous  /əˈnɒmələs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-nom-uh-luhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?adjective
1. deviating from or inconsistent with the common order, form, or rule; irregular; abnormal: Advanced forms of life may be anomalous in the universe.
2. not fitting into a common or familiar type, classification, or pattern; unusual: He held an anomalous position in the art world.
3. incongruous or inconsistent.

I don't know where you got the perevert thing!
Quote by Illuminatus
a‧nom‧a‧lous  /əˈnɒmələs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-nom-uh-luhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?adjective
1. deviating from or inconsistent with the common order, form, or rule; irregular; abnormal: Advanced forms of life may be anomalous in the universe.
2. not fitting into a common or familiar type, classification, or pattern; unusual: He held an anomalous position in the art world.
3. incongruous or inconsistent.

I don't know where you got the perevert thing!

Your point is?
Quote by glm
Your point is?

God, I love it when people just fart out a question without bothering to read the thread.
Necrolust said Anomalous is a Greek word meaning pervert. I corrected him.

It does have Greek roots in the word anOmalos, but that still only means irregularity. The prefix a is in place in front of homalos , which means even.
Look it up.
Quote by Necrolust
Anomalous is a greek word and it means pervert.

good band though. but the name is stupid.

And you must be the dumbest ****ing retard on all the internet, Anomalous is taken from the word anomaly and would mean something like a deviation from that which is usual.
woah. glad we cleared that up after four years. how did you even find this?

edit - holy shit, i mean six years.
Quote by Magero
I am a deathcore musician. I am above mere mortal minds.