Page 1 of 3
What are some members of bands that you think shouldn't be there?

Per Wiberg - Opeth are better without him. He can play and sing but I like the idea of 4 guys. He didn't really add anything to the band.

If Jack Owen was still in Cannibal Corpse, I'd say he'd have to go. LEave or grow his hair out. He looked way out of place. Haha.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
I disagree entirely with Per, he makes Opeth fast and danger.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
everyone in billy talent....hahahahaha....they suck, but seriously i think my choice would have been wes borland if he hadn't already left limp bizkit..he was way to good for them
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
fender metalhead half stack
jackson sl3 soloist
Quote by allanon88
everyone in billy talent....hahahahaha....they suck, but seriously i think my choice would have been wes borland if he hadn't already left limp bizkit..he was way to good for them

kthxbai
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I think whoever Metallica's new singer is should leave, he sucks.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398

You don't deserve a Metallica avatar.
Quote by glm
You don't deserve a Metallica avatar.

Well whatever happened to their new music they suck.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

Quote by xbelieverx
All of the members of Atreyu should leave.

You should leave this forum. Just the mention of Atreyu shouldn't be.

Quote by andrew12398

They started sucking when the Cliff died and the 90's got the best of 'em. Period.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
Quote by andrew12398

gents, the sad part is this kid is not kidding. My god.... ****ing poser.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
The drummer of any band that has boring drumming (Like all of 80's thrash).
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
The drummer of any band that has boring drumming (Like all of 80's thrash).

80's thrash doesn't have boring drumming. Remember you're saying that through the lens of 2006, I'm sure the drumming on... The Four Horsemen (double kick triplets for the verse) would have been quite profound back in the day.

Lars' **** on Master of Puppets, especially "Battery" was completely off the wall dude.

But Metallica were only one band...

Sorry, I completely don't agree with your opinion.

Personally I love the reverb they put over the drums during the production process in alot of the metal albums from the 80s. But that's off topic.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Just because I don't like their new stuff makes me a poser? So if you didn't like Motorhead I could call you a poser?
Quote by Zinnie

Quote by andrew12398
Just because I don't like their new stuff makes me a poser? So if you didn't like Motorhead I could call you a poser?

they are calling you a poser cause its still James hetfield singing in the newer stuff, and you thought it was a new singer, therefore you dont **** about metallica, thou its as your avatar, so people think you know your stuff
I don't **** about metallica? What?

Like I said, whatever happened to their new music, it sucks.
Quote by Zinnie

Quote by andrew12398
I don't **** about metallica? What?

Like I said, whatever happened to their new music, it sucks.

Ahem. And I quote:

Quote by andrew12398

...And you're wondering why people say you don't know Metallica...
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
Quote by andrew12398

And then I was corrected, and said that. So **** off.
Quote by Zinnie

No dude, you can't just tell someone to **** off cause they pointed out your flaw. And no, you didn't accept it. You said "Whatever happened to them sucks" Not once did you say "Oh my bad". And yea, they have a point anyway. You don't deserve that Metallica avatar. Anyway, On topic. I always thought Alexander looked stupid in Children Of Bodom. But he's gone now....
Quote by gnr_fan_17
You should leave this forum. Just the mention of Atreyu shouldn't be.

They started sucking when the Cliff died and the 90's got the best of 'em. Period.

LOL!! But you're arguing over Metallica??? Re-read what I wrote. It clearly states that all members of Atreyu should leave cause they suck ass. I guess I should've changed it to Metallica instead.
Quote by Alexander_BR
they are calling you a poser cause its still James hetfield singing in the newer stuff, and you thought it was a new singer, therefore you dont **** about metallica, thou its as your avatar, so people think you know your stuff

It was a joke guys, you know those things people make an invoulntary laughing gesture. I suggest you get familiar with them. http://en.wikipedia.com/wiki/Joke
Quote by Alexander_BR
i saw a Cradle of filth live video, and i think they wold be better with a new singer, the band was pretty good IMO, but Dani Filth was doing these gay voices

here is the video if anyone is interested http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qc8KnB8q3Rw

Have you heard CoF cover Hallowed be Thy Name.

It sounds like a chicken bit off his cock.
I Liked that cover, Very Atmospheric

And Kerry King Should have left slayer ages ago they probably would have been much better without him. Jeff Hanneman is twice the Guitarist Kerry will ever be, not to mention Kerry being a terrible songwriter and an ignorant tool in general
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by Davidian
Decapitated needs a different singer or sauron needs to go back.

Not that the current singer is that bad, but i feel they had taken a step back.

no way, sauron wasn't a good vocalist at all. his growls were way to low and sounded like ****.
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by Magero
No dude, you can't just tell someone to **** off cause they pointed out your flaw. And no, you didn't accept it. You said "Whatever happened to them sucks" Not once did you say "Oh my bad". And yea, they have a point anyway. You don't deserve that Metallica avatar. Anyway, On topic. I always thought Alexander looked stupid in Children Of Bodom. But he's gone now....

When alexander left children of bodom, they came out with are you dead yet (horrible album, definetly their worst).
i think every power metal band lead singer should leave, and pure epicness would be left. hah, with the exception of a few: cellador, helloween, blind gaurdian.
Quote by spikormikor13
Really? I find it to be the worst cover I have ever heard.

It can't be worse than their version of Mr. Crowley.

Lars won't leave Metallica, but I think the band would have been a lot better if he had never joined in the first place.
Quote by GNR4EVER

And Kerry King Should have left slayer ages ago they probably would have been much better without him. Jeff Hanneman is twice the Guitarist Kerry will ever be, not to mention Kerry being a terrible songwriter and an ignorant tool in general

Wise words. Epecially since the latest albums are all the same at least to me. It's the same God Hates us all, God Doesn't exist, yet I'm fighting God, Christians should die, etc. Seriously that gets old even for atheists. Plus doesn't Tom believe in God too?
Quote by BigRudy
I disagree Slipknot is more technical than Necrophagist and more brutal than Suffocation, that's why I do hardcore dances to it with my 14 year old friends.
Last edited by BadBishop at Sep 7, 2006,
Quote by GNR4EVER
I Liked that cover, Very Atmospheric

+1

Most of the new album is just bad and I no Kerry is the one behind the downtuning and the badness of it. He is trying to hard be a God-hater and it distracts him from making good music. It has it's good parts but it's not that impressive imo.
Quote by Tsunekuni
Lars
Kerry
Whoever programmed the drums for Vital Remains
Dan Padden

..Doesn't Vital Remains have an all organic drummer?
No, the ones you hear on the CD are programmed. Live they have a real drummer though.

This is all as far as I know, I could be horribly wrong.
If Dani Filth left Cradle Of Filth the band wouldn't be as bad as it is currently.

Frost should quit Satyricon and focus more on 1349 cause Satyricon is a lost cause.
Quote by Tsunekuni
No, the ones you hear on the CD are programmed. Live they have a real drummer though.

This is all as far as I know, I could be horribly wrong.

Yeah, thats right.
Page 1 of 3