Page 1 of 5
mine happened when i was 13 with my ex gf ( i little late i know). We went into this house beeing built and when we were sitting down i just leaned over and we kissed. Not to exciting, Well what about the rest of ug, im bored and would like to hear everybody elses storys.
at a shopping center with my first girlfriend. it was back behind everything where no one goes, and a security guard came and broke us up...
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
Sir Shoelace is a sexy, sexy man.
I was 14, and it was with my current girlfriend.

I'm sure most answers will be in / around that range.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
My first kiss was a few months ago. I was in a kids basement high on dextroamphetamines having a ninja fight with a friend, that was also high from dextroamphetamines, while two gay kids were making out in the corner, when my best friend who is also a guy randomly kissed me. I guess he thought I liked him because I was dry humping him alot, earlier.
I'm 15 and still haven't had mine *slashes own wrists repeatedly* oh well, It would be a tad harder for me to find someone that liked me than most
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
Quote by doggy_hat
My first kiss was a few months ago. I was in a kids basement high on dextroamphetamines having a ninja fight with a friend, that was also high from dextroamphetamines, while two gay kids were making out in the corner, when my best friend who is also a guy randomly kissed me. I guess he thought I liked him because I was dry humping him alot, earlier.

dude you're ****ed up.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
mine was with my current and first girlfriend. I'm 13, btw. It happened...i think about 2-4 weeks ago..we go to this teen hangout thing and everyone left and she just kinda looked me in the eyes and just kissed me. It was soooo ****in awesome. We're gonna makeout today

It kind of ruins the romance and spontaneousness (not a word, I know), when you make plans to make out.
I was 13 when the gf i had back then forced me into it.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by DementedHippie
I'm 15 and still haven't had mine *slashes own wrists repeatedly* oh well, It would be a tad harder for me to find someone that liked me than most

dude its all good man i feel ur pain, im 15 too
Sadly I still haven't experianced it. DementedHippie, we're gonna be friends.

And the guy above me.

We should start the We Are All Pathetic club.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
mine was with my current and first girlfriend. I'm 13, btw. It happened...i think about 2-4 weeks ago..we go to this teen hangout thing and everyone left and she just kinda looked me in the eyes and just kissed me. It was soooo ****in awesome. We're gonna makeout today

my god you are pathetic.
Man...if you guys are so bored that you wanna hear everyone's life/love stories then u should just watch some gay soaps.....
Slash rules.....
Quote by Ashutosh
Man...if you guys are so bored that you wanna hear everyone's life/love stories then u should just watch some gay soaps.....

which ones would you recommend?
Quote by beadhangingOne
dude its all good man i feel ur pain, im 15 too

haha I wish that was the main reason, I'm gay, and there are a LOT of christians in Minnesota, so I've seen 23 year olds that were still afraid to admit they were bi
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
I was in the mens room of a ghetto little pool with one of the life guards. We had been passing a bowl earlier in the day between four people, me, her, and two friends, and me and her had been shotgunning hits, and I just stuck my tongue in her mouth. Then I went home, saw my bowl get smashed, came back, and me and her went off and made out/smoked a bowl together. Great f*cking day
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by DementedHippie
haha I wish that was the main reason, I'm gay, and there are a LOT of christians in Minnesota, so I've seen 23 year olds that were still afraid to admit they were bi

Ooooh. I guess you wouldn't be in the club then. Ah well, good luck to ye.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Quote by DementedHippie

o lol... ah well... i just suck at getting chicks... u have a better excuse haha
kindergarten and first grade, we didnt even care much about it back then so i didnt really apprecciate it
I havent experienced my first kiss yet either. I just moved to a new state and had to break up with my girlfriend.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i just remembered that technically my first kiss happened in a truth or dare game but i dont count that because it didnt really have any meaning to it
Quote by SGstriker
I havent experienced my first kiss yet either. I just moved to a new state and had to break up with my girlfriend.

you had a girlfriend, but you never kissed her? what the hell dude, people are so messed up nowadays, it's just "oh you wanna be my girlfriend?"
"ok"
and then nothing changes. it's just retarded.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
yeah i hooked up with a guy bhind bi-lo... it was so retarded... i gave him head like 2 minutes L8r...

used

iv kissed other people since.... but that one certainly left an impression
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
I was like 3 years old and that girl from across the street was always playing with me. One day she decided to kiss me, that was it...
First kiss?
14. Ugh. Movie theater. WHY THE **** DID I KISS HER of all people!?
It was nice at the time though.
Now she's a fat crack addict.
Whatever.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
I cant remember how old i was but i know i was tat he under 18's christams party at a local club and it was with a bloke who kissed like a washing machine. He then followed me about for 3 months til i told him to get lost. Ah, young love
So lets put on our classics and we'll have a little dance, shall we?
Quote by saxaxe
I was a late bloomer. First kiss at 15.5. lol. my first gf. But less than a year later, I had progressed to t3h s3x0rz, so its all good. I'm back up to speed.

wow, exactly the same as me...
Quote by snoozer
i kinda didnt want to hook up with her... but we ended up having sex in my friends house while he was away in west virginia.................

So you didn't kiss her.... you just screwed her?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I dunno, sometime a year or two ago.
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
14 or 15, drunk. The girl (who was quite cute). Nicked my hat and said i wouldn't get it back unless i kissed her. So i kissed her cheek. She then said "No i mean a real one" and next thing i know my tongues in her mouth.
Not exactly the most romantic time.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Page 1 of 5