i record my guitar through the line out on my b52 at212, i plug from the line out to the input on my boss 8 track digital recorder and im thinkin about gettin a little behringer 5 channel mixer to fatten the sound, i just dont know where i plug the mixer in the midst of my recorder, amp and pedal board, if anyone can help me out that would be appreciated thanks
that wont fatten your sound.

Adam
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line
Quote by adammarshall409
that wont fatten your sound.

Adam

that depends...mixers have EQ's for bass & treble
or maybe he's talking about his recordings sounding fuller,in which case he could double the guitars
doubling guitars would happen after recording, oh his recording device or after the tracks are transferred to computer. for a fatter sound(if you feel you have one with your amp) use a mic. in which case you could buy a mixer, or better, a proper dedicated preamp. this will be higher quality, but one channel usually. but if your only recording yourself, one track at a time, get a real preamp. i suggest an sHure sm57 microphone or audix i-5 or sennheiser e 609. those three are pretty much industry standards in guitar cab miking and are all around 100 bucks, cheaper on eBay.

Adam
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line
How do you think a mixer will fatten your sound out of curiosity. A lot of the time figuring out what the person mis understoods can lead to better explaining.
well i didnt really mean fattening the sound i meant for it to sound fuller and not as muddy and i figured a mixer would get the job done but appearantly not
You could fatten the sound out on the mixer, use your aux bass function and equalise the track so it sounds deeper, turn the hi down and the low up.
In/Rainbows