im going to go see bob dylan in concert at the san francisco civic center in october, anyone else going? or possibly has gone to one of his concerts before? id like to know what to expect. thanks
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
It's extremely well done and an awesome concert. He plays most of his songs totally different though. Don't expect any acoustic stuff. The ones that sounded most like the original versions were Just Like A Woman and Like A Rolling Stone. He plays All Along The Watchtower like Hendrix's version.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Look on his website and see if previous recent setlists have been posted yet.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
I will bet you will hear at least seven songs off his new album, which will be refreshing for a change away from all the older stuff. There's at least (3) songs on the album (Thunder on the Mountain, The Levee's Gonna Break and possibly, I'm not sure of this exactly, but Rollin' and Tumblin are straight 12 bar blues songs capoed around the third fret. Before I registered with UG, I submitted these tabs...easiest chord tabs I've ever done. There's another ballad, called Workingman's Blues #2 you will find on the site that I made, and it's slightly more difficult. Get to know the most recent album and hope he plays "Things Have Changed" for an encore....forget about the old stuff....he's going to crank it up with all the new music.