I HAVE BIG proplemo with memorising the tune sound ...can any one way to help me recognise thease ......and how can i tune the strings using the telephone numbers buttons ????????????????????????
arent there only like three tones on the telephone keys? well either way, how long have u been playing? its usually something u just pick up from playing alot, i memorized the way open G chord sounds, then i learned to do it without playing anything
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
Memorise a low E note (keep playing it, you'll remember, or save it in your phone as a sound or somethin) and that's all you need to know really, and tune the rest of the strings by that E.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by justinhawkins
guess who's not from an english speaking country!

Lmao, your a spooner. Nothing like being welcoming :P
Quote by justinhawkins
guess who's not from an english speaking country!

A lot of people who read these forums are not from an english speaking country.. Some just tend to put some more effort in using grammer/spelling in their posts.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Unless you have perfect pitch you won't be able to know if a single string is perfectly in tune. You just need to tune the guitar to be in tune with itself which you can do by playing the 5th fret on one string and the open string on the next highest string (except for tuning the B string, where you fret the G string at the 4th fret rather than the 5th) and tuning so the 2 strings play the same note. You'll probably need a reference note from a piano or some other instrument (or just a tuner) to be able to tune the guitar to standard E.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail