Ok I only had about an hour to learn and record the lead but it came out alright. Added a couple very lame wolf sound samples too. Check it out.

http://mqwathi.dmusic.com
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Epiphone Les Paul Std emg81/85
Krank Rev Jr.
Marshall Valvestate S80 (8240)
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
I really liked it. Tone was excellent. And the solo, although not exactly the same as the original, was very good. Great effort.
lol! jeez those wolf effects...solo was beautiful i thought, i could be nitpicky, but you kinda did your own thing with it - the outcome being awesome. dynamics were great, tone was near perfect...i'll request a sabbath bloody sabbath cover lol...jk great work yet again...

crit a hendrix cover? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428777
Great job man, that is a very hard song to play.....and you nailed it! I love the tone, and the solo was great. Awesome job overall man.
thanx for the feedback guys, always appreciated.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Krank Rev Jr.
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
Everythings perfect minus that one little note in the beginning and a few other times in the song, the note at :07. I dunno, it may just be me.

Sounds great though, awesome.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Yeah i know what you mean about that different sounding note. I've seen this song tabbed so many different ways, that's just kinda the way I've always played it so I just stuck with it.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Krank Rev Jr.
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
by far the best cover I heard for a long time

great tone

great playin

keep up the good work. I would like to see you coverin more ozzy stuff (especially with Randy)
^^ Uh, This song was with Jake E Lee. But great cover nonetheless and I really liked the tone. Around 1:30 you kinda did your own thing, but I like originality. The solo was great, you nailed those fast runs at 2:30, but the sweeping part was a little off (sorry to nitpick) but overall very good, I really enjoyed it.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!
Quote by Modernmusich8er
^^ Uh, This song was with Jake E Lee. But great cover nonetheless and I really liked the tone. Around 1:30 you kinda did your own thing, but I like originality. The solo was great, you nailed those fast runs at 2:30, but the sweeping part was a little off (sorry to nitpick) but overall very good, I really enjoyed it.

He didn't say the song was with Randy Rhoads, he'd just like to see more Rhoad covers.
And to my knowledge there is no sweeping in this song.

Very good job.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
yup no sweeping anywhere.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Krank Rev Jr.
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
tone was exellent man! Your playing is very acurate, and for the solo, I cant even remember the solo so to me, that solo was ****ing class!!
Quote by Jakeylee111
He didn't say the song was with Randy Rhoads, he'd just like to see more Rhoad covers.
And to my knowledge there is no sweeping in this song.

Very good job.

Oh, my mistake, sorry.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!
Very nice, think about adding vocals!
My only gripe is the ending run of the solo...the real thing is much faster. However, you said you only had a little time recording it, so bravo.
Is it just me, or is the real song a faster tempo? I don't know (no reference intended), if you used a backing track it should be right.
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
The end run of the solo is really nothing like the real thing actually, just kinda did my own thing, although I suppose it does sound similar in a way. I think it's more or less the same tempo as the original. The tempo was set on 144 (I've seen it range from 140-150 for this song) when I exported the drum and bass from guitar pro5.
Ibanez S470 dxqm
Cort KX-Custom
Cort VX-4V DiMarzio X2N
Krank Rev Jr.
Rocktron Xpression
Crybaby 95q
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Behringer EQ
its amazing, i love it, great tone, you did great but i dont think you played the part right before the solo with the harmonics right, and the solo was off in some parts but still great, you also keep in time with the backing track very well.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun