ei guyz I bought a Fender strato. wen i play it,it's making the speakers produce some static noises. I haven't tried to use it with an amp. I don't know where's the prob in the jack the compnent or the guitar. help me guyz.
You haven't used it with an amp, but it makes your speakers produce static. Explain?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
well maybe. Im not sure. Well if u cud try it with a normal cd/dvd component coz dat's wat i use..see if it gives off statics. im still planning to buy an amp.
Quote by the_random_hero
You haven't used it with an amp, but it makes your speakers produce static. Explain?

yep i haven't used it with an amp. the speakers im using is connected to a mini conponent which i use. whenever i plug it in it makes/produces static. which is sooooo irritating.
buy a amp. i problem persists buy a zoom g1-2 becuse they've got a ZNR which stops any noise what isn't guitar.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Don't use pedals if you don't have a guitar amp. Distortion will screw your speakers fairly quickly. If you have some buzz problems, it could either be your pickups (most likely) or your wiring. Are you practicing in a room with a lot of electrical equipment or fluoro lights? These can all contribute to buzz. If you get really annoyed with it, you can always rewire your guitar, using star grounding, shielded cavities and good quality shielded cable for your connections. A noise gate I think Toms Anominous is referring to? If you're holding a note for very long, noise gates have a habit of killing your sustain. It's better to turn your guitar down or install a killswitch. PM me if you want any help with wiring.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."