is anyone here experienced with Adobe Photoshop or any photo editing software? id like to see what this guitar would look like with a floyd rose. if anyone could help me that would be awesome. Cheers

Hey, sadly I'm no photoshop master but I'd imagine it looking very similar to a Schecter Hellraiser FR?
Thanks for reading

fixed the line thingy

EDIT: and put on the locking nut
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Sep 7, 2006,
^host it on photobucket.com and put

(Invalid img)

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
idpod lmao thats just wrong
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
^nope from Jackson custom shop thingy

Quote by element4433
Quote by azn_guitarist25
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/original/index.html click on the horizon button first one in yellow except it doesnt have the (ugly) bindings

u think the bindings are ugly? i mean i'm a fan of bare to the bones satin finishes with no special trim, but i wouldn't say bindings are ugly, i reckon they look pretty classy.
Marty
Quote by suicidalmoose
u think the bindings are ugly? i mean i'm a fan of bare to the bones satin finishes with no special trim, but i wouldn't say bindings are ugly, i reckon they look pretty classy.

meh thats your opnion i mean if its a cream binding such as that found on ESP Eclipse II FM then thats sexy but i think they have overdone it on those models