Here are a list of questions about you.

How often do you listen to punk?

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk?

How long is this 'while'?

When you do a band practice, how long is it?

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for?

How much does punk REALLY mean to you?

Could you get on fine without it?

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk?

Thank you for completing this survey.
How often do you listen to punk? a few times a day

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? a while?

How long is this 'while'? 8 to 12 hours

When you do a band practice, how long is it? a couple of hours

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? 1 hour a day

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? not that much. its just a genre

Could you get on fine without it? yup

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? i dont understand what the hell your asking.

this was way to long and to general.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
How often do you listen to punk? all the time, im listening to it right now actually, i listen to it when im ironing, when im cooking, when im in the car, when im walking

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? i dont

How long is this 'while'? i dont listen to punk when im sleeping... or when im working

When you do a band practice, how long is it? 6 hours, we practise 20 miles away so we do it roughly once a month for 6 hours at a time

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? really? we practise for the 6 hours, we dont get to practise that often so we make the most of what we have

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? it means a lot, it offers the chance to interact with a community of people who share the sime likes and dislikes musically/socially/politically whilst also offering the chance of individual development, its like a family and family always comes first

Could you get on fine without it? i could get on fine, the human is built to evolve and cope but i would miss it, life wouldnt be the same without it

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? in some aspects, however as you get older you realise that morals dont pay the rent or feed your family
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
How often do you listen to punk? Practically all the time, apart from when school is on but I listen to it during breaks etc and if I have to study throughout the day I'll listen to it during breaks in between or at night and while I sleep.

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? Never more than a day apart from once during exams when I had to study for three the next day.

How long is this 'while'? No more than 5 or 6 hours a time.

When you do a band practice, how long is it? Well it was about 2 and a half hours

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? Maybe an hour and a half

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? It means a lot in the sense that it lets me escape from the conservative right wingers that sit around me telling me how to live my life when it clearly hasn't helped them

Could you get on fine without it? I'd be a lot less individual than I am so I wouldn't be fine. I'd survive.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? It depends. I'll do what I see is right in the situation. It's hard to live it well in the family I'm in because obviously their lifestyle is different to mine and if I want a roof over my head, I have to level it down. However, even if I do support a corporation with buying a product once in a while or get a present, I'll never let MY own character become like that. Once I leave home in a couple of years is when I can get involved. I'm trying at any rate and have been improving recently i.e charity etc.
How often do you listen to punk? To quote the Kinks "All Day And All Of The Night"

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? Once a month

How long is this 'while'? A day at the most

When you do a band practice, how long is it? 2 hours

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? 1.5 hours, as it takes about 30 minutes to set up the drums. I have to pay for rehearsal space, so no time to f*ck around.

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? The music means everything. The "scene" could die tomorrow and it wouldn't affect me at all

Could you get on fine without it? I could do without the scenesters, but not without the music

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? I've never compromised my principles or sold out in any way, and I never will.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
How often do you listen to punk? Every day for at least 2 hours. I've had a bit less time since college started but once I get settled it'll probably go back up to 5-12 hours a day.

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? Very rarely.

How long is this 'while'? A day or 2.

When you do a band practice, how long is it? When I used to have a band we'd practice for and hour.

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? Heh, same answer as before.

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? It means the world to me. It's kept me sane through the years and made me feel good when I was at my lowest points. It feels good to have music that I can relate to as far as being angry and socially alienated. It's pretty kick ass music too.

Could you get on fine without it? Absolutely not.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? They come in through my life to a point. I haven't killed any cops or smashed the state yet but I try live out my ideals when I can. EDIT: I'll be able to moreso when I'm finally fully independent.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Last edited by CowsWithGuns at Sep 7, 2006,

Pretty much whenever I listen to music.

Hmmm, not very much. Once a month maybe, unless I'm on vacation or doing something really important.

Almost always less than a day, but at most about a week.

Usually about 2 hours, more or less.

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for?

I'm actually listening to Green Day while doing this, but we usually mess around for about half an hour. So an hour and a half I guess.

It means a lot, but I still like other music. I'd say it makes up a little more than half of what I listen to. It hasn't quite become a "lifestyle" yet for me, and I don't dress punkish. I just like the music, the shows, and some of the message.

Sure, I guess. I would miss it, though.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk?

I try my best to stay true to my beliefs and spread them as well as possible. However, a lot of them aren't shared by punk bands. I had my beliefs before I started listening to punk. And I really don't call myself a punk.
Last edited by hardrock1315 at Sep 7, 2006,
How often do you listen to punk? every day, pretty much whenever im doing that doesnt require me to hear something. like right now

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? almost never, unless im listening to ska

How long is this 'while'? like two hours maybe

When you do a band practice, how long is it? not in a band, but i play guitar alot

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. no band

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? alot. its the main genre i listen to, and theres just so many good bands

Could you get on fine without it? ya, i could. cuz then i would invent it

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? sure, cuz it so happens that the principles that i believe in are the same that are in punk. but im not gonna lie, i buy stuff from major corporations (not hot topic, though) i just do what i think is right
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

How often do you listen to punk?a lot

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk?maybe a day if im busy

How long is this 'while'?maybe a DAY

When you do a band practice, how long is it?like 2 hours

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for?like 2 hours

How much does punk REALLY mean to you?it means that if i had to suck someones dick for a cigarette i probly would even though i have money

Could you get on fine without it?no

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk?im pretty sure my beliefs are part of my life and they came preominately from punk rock. im not working for the "man".

-Every day, usually. Depends on my schedule/what's going on.

-Almost never.

-A couple days tops.

-About 3 hours, but my band pretty much fell apart, so I don't really consider myself in a band right now.

-3 hours.

-A decently large ****load.

-I could survive, but I wouldn't be happy...

-The former.

Whenever im not sleeping or at school or out with friends(unless its a show)

Till schoolls over

about 7 hours

like 2-3 hours

? 2-3 hours

alot, as in ive made more friends than i can imagine and ive met so many bands

Probably not

I think it is kind of in a way a lfe style, but still music is and important part
how often do you listen to punk?
every day

how often do you go without listening to punk?
when i find something non punk that i like. usually reggae, or ska. punk is for sure my first love, but i get bored listening to just punk all the time. it becomes monotonous. yesterday was the first day in a while i haven't listened to any punk. i listened to the new rhcp cd.

how long is a while?
one day at most. when i listen to something a little more radio friendly, like that rhcp album (which is pretty good by the way) i find that when i put on some good old punk, it seems fresh, and new. im attracted again to all the things that first got me into it, and the rawness of it is refreshing after hearing twenty tracks with overdubbed guitar solos. i like to mix it up a little.

when you do a band practice how long is it?
anywhere between a half hour and two hours. we aren't like a real band so to speak, we just jam for fun. my drummer lives next door, and his drums are at my house, so we just jam when we want.

now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for?
we usually do a whole jam without talking at all. occasionally we'll talk just to name a song, but i usually just make something up on the spot, or play an old classic, and my drummer, and bass player (we rarely have one) will join in. lately we've been experimenting with some reggaeish stuff.

a lot. some people call it a genre, but really, its a lifestyle.

could you get on fine without it?
not if it just went away tomorrow no, i'd survive, but id miss it like hell. if i never knew it existed then yes. we can't miss what we don't know exists. i lived without punk til i was eleven. i heard mommys little monster, and damaged, and it all went downhill from there.

i dont get this one.
How often do you listen to punk?Most of the time when I'm not sleeping or at school.

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk?During school/sleep.

How long is this 'while'?During school/sleep.

When you do a band practice, how long is it?Not in a band any more, but when I was it was about 2 hours.

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for?Probably a half hour to an hour.

How much does punk REALLY mean to you?It means quite a bit to me.

Could you get on fine without it?I could get on, but I wouldn't say that I would be 'fine' without it.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk?I've learned a lot from punk and I'm definitely a different person from listening to it. I don't think that I would call myself a punk, but I have a lot of the ideals.
How often do you listen to punk? 3+ hours a day

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? Whenever I pop in something like Nirvana

How long is this 'while'? 30 minutes-1 hour

When you do a band practice, how long is it? 3 hours normally

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? We're more of a thrash band. About 1 1/2 hours. And I hate Stiff Little Fingers.

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? A lot.

Could you get on fine without it? No.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? I think punk is simply thinking for yourself in a way that is unique, so I suppose I take the music pretty seriously.
How often do you listen to punk? about half the time i listen to music, i'll be listening to punk. so about 3 hrs maybe? i don't know

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? when i sleep and go to school and listen to different genres

How long is this 'while'? like 12-14 hrs, maybe?

When you do a band practice, how long is it? i'm currently not in a band

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? uhh?

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? the music means a lot

Could you get on fine without it? as long as i still can listen to ska, then yea.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? ANARCHY 4 LYFE!! OI OI!! j/k. i'm not like that, and i don't call my self a punk.
How often do you listen to punk? a song or two every day or so...not as much as i did junior high through about sophomore year in high school

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? very often

How long is this 'while'? weeks at a time

When you do a band practice, how long is it? maybe 3 hours, but that was a long time ago and only once a week...i think maybe practice frequency would have been more appropriate than the next question, though less entertaining....

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? two hours maybe

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? at the most, only as much as any other kind of music. i think if someone hypothetically banned all forms of music tomorrow, i think i would be more devastated by the loss of the ability to listen to Mozart's Requiem or Super Furry Animal's Love Kraft

Could you get on fine without it? i'd dearly miss a lot of great music from the genre, but, yep, i could get on fine without it

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? if maybe you asked when i was in 8th grade i would have said i (at least tried to) live it...now i'm just the listening sort. though over the years i've definitely taken away a liberal influence
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Last edited by phobos at Sep 7, 2006,
How often do you listen to punk? - Alot. Everyday. Alot during that day too.

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? One time I listened to nothing but Godspeed and ASMZ for 2 weeks and almost killed myself.

How long is this 'while'? Hardly any time at all.

When you do a band practice, how long is it? 3-4 hours

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? There's only one person in my band who drinks and he drinks after practice, and we don't really diss other bands at practice and we all like the first 2 green day albums, so we spend all 3-4 hours practicing

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? It's pretty much one of the most important things in my life. Alot of people think that's really stupid, but the idea of punk rock is extremely important to me. The fact that it gives me a loving space to be as creative as want to in, means the ****ing world to me. I can't imagine what I'd be like if I didn't have DIY punk rock.

Could you get on fine without it? No.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? I call myself a punk and I try and make my beliefs show though my life, I try my hardest to be compassionate to the oppressed and whatnot and listen to as many different people as possible. It's hard and frustrating but totally worth it.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
How often do you listen to punk? whenever I'm in the mood

---sometimes

---maybe a day or two, it's not the only genre I listen to

---40 minutes. The only band I'm in is our school one

---If only such activities were condoned by the NYS education system...

---Lots. It's corny to say but it's a really good way to vent emotions and ideas I don't usually show

---I already know that answer is no. As I said before, I take it like a theraputic thing.

---I don't call myself a punk..I love punk music but I don't contribute enough to DIY to feel I really can label myself like that. But I feel on some levels it's effected my personal beliefs
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
How often do you listen to punk?i try to listen at least once a day

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? i could go a while, but a lot of my favorite bands are punk

How long is this 'while'? a week

When you do a band practice, how long is it? 3-4 hours

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? 3-4 hours

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? not that much, i think its a cool idea and all, but you've got a lot of idiots in punk and nobody can ever agree on what punk really is, so until anybody finds out, i'll just listen to music i think is punk

Could you get on fine without it? yup

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? i just listen to the music, but i don't call myself punk
How often do you listen to punk? as much as possible

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? not too much

How long is this 'while'? during school and sleepy time

When you do a band practice, how long is it? if i had a punk band, it would be an amount of time

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? still not real time

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? it turned my life around so it means alot

Could you get on fine without it? no, hell no

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? i do what i can, man
Quote by TinPants
ramen is the greatest achievement of mankind since pornographic photography.
Quote by ss311

How often do you listen to punk?Everyday.

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk?Never.

How long is this 'while'?I don't go a day without listening to punk. Its everywhere in my life.

When you do a band practice, how long is it?We practice every night/morning from 11pm to around 4 am. We practiced last night and I came home around 4.

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for?Like ten minutes. Aaahaha

How much does punk REALLY mean to you?Punk is my life.

Could you get on fine without it?Absolutely not.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? Word.

Punx
How often do you listen to punk? ever day i'm not locked up

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk?about once a month

How long is this 'while'? a day or two

When you do a band practice, how long is it?a few hours like

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? a few hours like. you can practise and drink at the same time.

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? more than goin to school an that

Could you get on fine without it? nope

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk?my beliefs used to come through a lot more. i used to have my own squat an drink an hop trains. actually i still do sometimes.
How often do you listen to punk? Everyday

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? Close to never

How long is this 'while'? A day or two.

When you do a band practice, how long is it? Two hours +

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? Two Hours +

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? Everything. It's rebellion against everything that is wrong with our society, which is almost everything, so therefore, EVERYTHING.

Could you get on fine without it? I could live, but I'd probably having a personality disorder.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? My own personal beliefs are what drew me to punk in the first place.

everyday, all the time.

every weekday

6 and a half hours (school.) oh and sleep and other activities i guess, but in all my other activites im talking about punk/playing it.

3 hours. buuuut band is fallen apart so i don't consider myself really in said band. :PP

3 hours.

it means everything. its my life.

if it was just taken away from me and could never ever come back i don't know what id do. I would be extremely unhappy.

I do my best to keep my beliefs uncompromised.
Quote by ss311

How often do you listen to punk? - Every day.

How often do you go for a while without listening to punk? - Once a month or two.

How long is this 'while'? - Two or three days.

When you do a band practice, how long is it? - Four or five hours.

Now take away the time you spend listening to better punk bands and dissing green day whilst drinking guiness and talking about how cool Stiff Little Fingers are. How much do you REALLY practise for? - Three and a half to four and a half hours.

How much does punk REALLY mean to you? - Punk is what drives all my music, whether or not it's punk. It was the first music that made me go "YES" and want to become that guy onstage.

Could you get on fine without it? - Nope.

Do your beliefs come through in your life or do you 'just listen to the music man' and still call yourself a punk? - Beliefs come through.

Thank you for completing this survey.

xxx
no
-Whenever I goddamn please.

-A day or two if I bought a non-punk CD

-A day or two

-5 hours

-5 hours

-On a scale of 1-10, a 10

-Before I found it; yeah.
After I found it; hellz noz

-I just listen to the music, and I don't consider myself a punk.