"We have started writing and recording a 4 disc concept record, with each disc being themed sonically and thematically to correspond with the four natural elements - earth, air, water and fire. The final record will have somewhere between 20 and 25 songs, divided between the 4 discs."

off the main page so everyone's probably seen it...

but it sounds like a damned good idea...
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
wow, thats gonna be good, and expensive. But after Vheissu, which was some awesome junk, I can't wait to see what they have planned.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
idk, vheissu blowed c*ck if you ask me, but the artist in the ambulance is one of my favorite albums. ill download it to see if i like it before buying it
vheissu was one of the bravest things ive ever seen a band do in recent years. and for that reason alone its essential. it doesnt hurt that it also has some of their best songs on it.

anyway, i just saw this news on the main page too. my first point would be - what a waste of cds, because theres only gonna be 5 tracks per cd. unless they're really long tracks. seems as each cd is supposed to be different, id love to have one really experimental one, one really fast, illusion of safety-type one, and then whatever they wanna do with the others. looking forward to it anyway, vheissu will be a difficult album to follow in many ways.
That sounds like something I'd be intrested in. I wasn't very impressed with their last record from what I heard, but they're a really talented band so I expect good things from this.
rites of nothing.
sounds a good idea,

but it sounds like its gonna be 4 cds of pure filler.
Now now, Jon, what kind of attitude is that?

Don't be dismissing things before they've even been recorded
No.
I really don't.

I'm skeptical.
But, I can't wait either.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
I didnt like very Vhessui at all really. I really enjoy identity crisis, so I always compare them. and they're obviously different, but, theres something about Vhessui that I dont like. It was advertised tons and I was stoked about getting and then to me it was a huge letdown.
Last edited by Paris_In_Flames at Sep 7, 2006,
i dont think many thrice fans really liked vheissu. it was really cool tho i guess i mean i didnt like how ALL OF IT WAS SO MELLOW. but dustins vocals have improved so much. idk about this... its either gunna blow or be sex to my ears. i cant wait for earth or fire because i think those wil be the most fast paced. we'll just see how this goes.
i thought vhiessu was their strongest record by far.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I have so much stuff by thrice and I like it all but I never really listen to them much...

So this week will be my Thrice week.

New albums sound cool.

But I wonder if the themes will be like fire will be fast and then earth heavy and air all acoustic and water experimental or something? Or will it be themed lyrically... because if it's themed sound wise that could provide very interesting. Like Marmaduke Duke split into more than one cd.

And the Early November's triple album was quite good so hopefully this is possible.

And stuff.

My english suffered terribly over this summer.
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
I have so much stuff by thrice and I like it all but I never really listen to them much...

And the Early November's triple album was quite good so hopefully this is possible.

And stuff.

My english suffered terribly over this summer.

..are you serious? I went to see them cuz my girlfriend made me go with her andd I bought the cd there for 1 dollar. and I want my dollar back. I cant stand that cd. Everything is a filler. ESPECIALLY the "session 04"s and all that stuff. Guess What has to be the worst song I've ever heard. Idk that cd seemed like the biggest letdown ever. For All This was good stuff. The Rooms Too Cold was pretty good. But the mother... was horrible.