I wasn't sure quite where to put this. Feel free to correct me.

Anyone into this band at all? Originally I randomly picked up an album of theirs for containing a King Crimson reference in the album title, but found out that they are a very diverse and intruiging band. I think they're some very talented individuals, especially the guitarist. Very strange band, yet oddly engrossing.

I've got three albums out of many, but my favorite is "Univers Zen Out de Zero A Zero." Has anyone else experienced the fantastic pain from listening to the entirety of "Electric Love Machine" full blast?

The other two albums I have are "Starless and Bible Black Sabbath" and "Absolutely Freak Out: Zap Your Mind." I haven't listened to them much other than a quick run through, but was wondering if anyone else is into them and has some album recommendations.
I've heard a couple songs, and they're pretty cool, although Phantom of Galactic Magnum gets really boring after a while.

I really don't listen to them that much, but they are fairly interesting.
Their whole style is pretty nice, but they can get a little boring at times. Good band though, one I'd definitely see live if I had the chance.
This band totally sucks.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Me and Thom (courtneytaylor) used to wicked into these guys. Good memories.

Check out their album "La Novia"